Search results

1. Netherware Entertainment

RM2k/3 Super Crystal Hunter

It's very good, thanks to that we don't limit ourselves to 16bits of color (now up to 24, real color), now we be able to take the game to linux and mac, as well as other customizations.
  2. Netherware Entertainment

Yeah, it is, but ported to EasyRPG. By the way, the game was released today. Greetings.
  3. Netherware Entertainment

Slade is a young and outstanding thief who has grown up between the filthiest thugs and bandits of a famous illicit activities guild, which, since immemorial times has ravaged the Eastern Lands. However, the King of these lands, someone who was a respectable and fair person has dramatically...
  4. Netherware Entertainment

Experiencing lag problems

In my previous computer I did not have any of the problems mentioned. It seems that some modern computers have a bad DirectX emulation. Formerly DirectX was running by hardware, but now it is common running via software and there are chances that, even if DirectX 12 is available, there is poor...
  5. Netherware Entertainment

Experiencing lag problems

Hi, I'm using a new PC with the next specs: Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Memory 8 GB Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz Motherboard ASRock - Q1900M Video Cards Intel(R) HD Graphics...
  6. Netherware Entertainment

RM2k/3 Desolate City: The Bloody Dawn

Thanks for your report. Our web have SSL and links was broken. Now you can download correctly. Netherware Entertainment Team.
  7. Netherware Entertainment

Thank you! It's the first video game ARPG + survival horror that we have developed. the game has a high difficulty from the first moment and English needed more work. All these details we have taken into account for our next developments, which we will announce in extended very soon. Best...
  8. Netherware Entertainment

We have updated the game! Download again and enjoy it.
  9. Netherware Entertainment

THIS IS... DESOLATE CITY! Desolate City is an ARPG survival-horror game. In this adventure, the plot is gradually discovered and you can find additional information to complete the story. THE PLOT It seems a regular day in the small city of Gray Bay, but in a few hours chaos spreads...
  10. Netherware Entertainment

Official Trailer "Desolate City: The Bloody Dawn"

Hi everyone! We want to present the project we are developing through the trailer. The engine is practically stable, but there are still some outstanding powerful engines. We have considered that this was the appropriate section to present this, anyway, if not so please do let us know. We...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips