Search results

1. IneptAttoney_08

Skill Point Allocation

I recommend you this script: Kread-Ex Skill Upgrade He used the skill points method to increase the skill level. you can also use: Yanfly-Skill Learn Engine to learn skills using skill points. Both scripts are compatible with Yanfly-JP Manager which acts as skill points
  2. IneptAttoney_08

Unable to find file:

The error message does not indicate which file is missing. that's what made me ask you here. I've managed to solve this problem. I deleted and re-created the error window script and the error actor.
  3. IneptAttoney_08

Unable to find file:

I just created a confirmation window which is a child of the Command window. Window_BuyConfirm < Window_Command
  4. IneptAttoney_08

Unable to find file:

I receive an error like in this image when I create a custom script for the item purchase confirmation window in Scene_Shop and this error also occurs when one of the actors uses a skill (Error does not occur when the actor uses a weapon) At first this error only occurred when the actor used...
  5. IneptAttoney_08

EX Parameter Growth Effect

This maybe help you https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/passive-skills.4693/
  6. IneptAttoney_08

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 - Iconset Addons

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 - Iconset Addons by: Ineptattorney Description By default, Falcao Pearl ABS has the Iconset feature instead of the Graphics Tool. But the weakness of this feature is that the Iconset is displayed only from the Icon item itself. This script allows you to set the User...
  7. IneptAttoney_08

Variable as Nearest Event ID

event with a special note in the name. For example 2 events are 2 tiles from the player. just call it event001 and event002 event001 has the name <get_id> while event002 does not. then the variable will change to the ID of event001.
  8. IneptAttoney_08

Variable as Nearest Event ID

Is it possible to set a variable as an event id? Event IDs that are used as variables are events that have the closest distance to the player. Please help me solve this
  9. IneptAttoney_08

Is it possible (through scripting) to make a game multiplayer using VX Ace?

I always wanted this too, but all I wanted was Trading Post. Trading Post I mean is that a player can place his merchandise on the market and other players can check goods sold by other players. Gameplay is offline, but if you want to access the market you must be online. That will add a...
  10. IneptAttoney_08

[RPG VXA] Patch for Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3

Keep using Falcao pearl abs v3 Because I love this battle system
  11. IneptAttoney_08

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 - Cooldown Stopper

Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 - Cooldown Stopper by: IneptAttorney Description This script allow you to stop the cooldown of Tools and State by using switch. For Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3. Terms Of Use Free for Commercial and non-commercial project. Remember to give me a credit on your project...
  12. IneptAttoney_08

Help with weapons on falcao ABS

this happens because of the weapon's notetag section Invoked Skill Tool You fill the Invoked Skill Tool with a skill ID that does not exist. For example, the max skill in your database is only 50. While you fill the Invoked Skill Tool with 51, the system cannot find the skill with ID 51. Fix the...
  13. IneptAttoney_08

[RPG VXA] Patch for Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3

I write this script for you. Read the description first. Don't forget to credit me. I will Post this script on RGSS3 Scripts (RMVX Ace) Forum Later. I hope you like this script. #=============================================================================== # * Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V3...
  14. IneptAttoney_08

RTP Edit - Actor1, 2, and 3 Equip Weapons

I edited it, thank you for reminding me
  15. IneptAttoney_08

Update my profile picture XD lol He said "Stay save guys!"

Update my profile picture XD lol He said "Stay save guys!"
  16. IneptAttoney_08

How to force input button?

I looking for script or tutorial to force player to input button. not the script to check the input. as an example: The player must press the Z button to continue playing. but the player cannot use the keyboard. then there is an event that will use a script call that is useful to force the...
  17. IneptAttoney_08

How to force input button?

I'm looking for a script or tutorial to force the player to input the button without him having to press it. So the system can read that he has pressed a button even though he did not press it. is there a way like this?
  18. IneptAttoney_08

A Portrait above the message box

You can try this or this
  19. IneptAttoney_08

How to use note-tags?

Woah! I see! it really helps. Thanks a lot for helping me. :kaopride:
  20. IneptAttoney_08

How to use note-tags?

I tried to make the <desc> and </desc> notetag by copying your Dual Terms + script. and the results still don't work. is there a problem in this script? I understand clearly how this script works. he will check every line in the note. and when he meets <desc> he will start reading the lines...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips