Search results

1. Sora-to-Mikki

Curtains (RPGMV)

OOOOHH! I got it! Thank u sooooooooooo so much :D Really!!
  2. Sora-to-Mikki

Curtains (RPGMV)

Hi! I'm having little problem with something I want to do in the RPG Maker MV, and i'm looking for some help... The thing is that i wanna do an event where i can open and close the curtains of a window as much as i want, but I don't know how to do it. I mean... I wanna know how to make 2 event...
  3. Sora-to-Mikki

Pushing objetcs for puzzles?

Thanks! And don't worry, i've solved the problem with the script ^^ Thank u sooo much for all your help <3
  4. Sora-to-Mikki

WAAAAH!!! It works!! :D Thank u so much! I didn't know that I have to "declarate" the script before use it... Well, I know it now ^^ So, if I want to use another script, I'll have to create another page for that scrip, or I can put two in the same page?
  5. Sora-to-Mikki

Oh holy crabs(?) Okno, but, sheet, scripts.... Jeje, I don't know how to use them ^^Uu I think that I'll manage with others options, I don't wanna bother anyone. Anyways, thanks for all help <3 And sorry my bad english uwu
  6. Sora-to-Mikki

Wah! It's works! Thank u so much! ^^ But, I have another cuestion now... How could I make the object stay in its place, even if I left the room? Is there a way, or not?
  7. Sora-to-Mikki

Btw... I can't understand really much what I have to do. Sorry, I'm learning 'about the conditions and variables yet, that's why.
  8. Sora-to-Mikki

ok, i'll try it ^^ Thank u! And i'll fix this too, jeje :DUu Thanks for that!
  9. Sora-to-Mikki

hi, everyone! I'm looking for some help... I want to do a puzzle pushing an object. Let me explain with a example... Imagine a box, in the middle of a room with two doors; one open, where u come from, and the second closed. I want that when it moves to an especific spot, sounds a "click" and...
  10. Sora-to-Mikki

Tilesets

Oh, thank you uwu I'll look for do it better the next time~ Kinda. Some things are ok, i think ^^ Looks good for me, but i'm having problems with the perspective in relationship to the squares of the grid. I think that part of the problem is 'cause i'm using a sprite from XP engine in the VX...
  11. Sora-to-Mikki

Tilesets

Hi, everyone! How are you doing? ^^ Well, i'm here to ask something, 'bout the RPG maker VX ace (obviously, LOL). And it's about the Tilesets. I'm developing my own and first game in this engine, and I wanted to ask, is there something you recommend me to create the tilesets? 'Cause I'm having...
  12. Sora-to-Mikki

Oh, don't worry, at all uwu Thank u for all your help~

Oh, don't worry, at all uwu Thank u for all your help~
  13. Sora-to-Mikki

Events...?

Ah, hi again, everyone! Jeje I have a little problem. I'm really embarrassed to say it... But, 'cause of my low knowledge 'bout how works the engine, in addition to my novice english, I can't really understand what I should do... I don't ask for a translation. Only, please, could you be a...
  14. Sora-to-Mikki

By the way (again(?), It says i can't change my birth date. This appears below: "Once your...

By the way (again(?), It says i can't change my birth date. This appears below: "Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."
  15. Sora-to-Mikki

Jajaja, don't worry! I didn't say that 'bout marriage either :D I understand your point, was my...

Jajaja, don't worry! I didn't say that 'bout marriage either :D I understand your point, was my mistake. Btw, thank you for help me~ I'll do it rigth now. Oh! And sorry my bad english, I hope you could understand me well, jeje
  16. Sora-to-Mikki

Events...?

Oh, thank you all! Really ^^ I'm going to try all the alternatives you gave me ~ I'm gonna say which was better when I finished Thank you very much again!
  17. Sora-to-Mikki

Why the FBI? I ain't doing anything bad ^^Uu

Why the FBI? I ain't doing anything bad ^^Uu
  18. Sora-to-Mikki

It was just a mistake qwq And i think that i can't change it... Sooo... Ehje, sorry Anyways, we...

It was just a mistake qwq And i think that i can't change it... Sooo... Ehje, sorry Anyways, we aren't talking 'bout marriage or something like that, jeje ^^Uu Seriously, i mean
  19. Sora-to-Mikki

Honestly, i'm 17 XD Not 19, but... Meh, i think it doesn't matter Xd Right...?

Honestly, i'm 17 XD Not 19, but... Meh, i think it doesn't matter Xd Right...?
  20. Sora-to-Mikki

Events...?

Hi, forum of rpg creators!~ I´m new here, and I wanted to ask something to all of u... Is related to the events in the RPG Maker VX Ace (engine that i'm using). I wanna do that when the character step in a space, a even appears. But, here's the problem. The thing that I want to do is this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips