Search results

1. kaleemmcintyre

Help with Spite and Faceset Pieces For Generator

By the way, this sprite was brought by me and made by Avery.
  2. kaleemmcintyre

Help with Spite and Faceset Pieces For Generator

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but I have a weird request that I was wondering if you could help me out with? So, I got a horse character set made because I'm trying to make an anthro horse character for my game, but...I don't really know how to put it into the generator so that it will behave...
  3. kaleemmcintyre

Alive!

Alive!
  4. kaleemmcintyre

The Meridian Dance

The Meridian Dance Price: $10.00 SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS STORYLINE/PLOT SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT CONTROLS FEATURES DOWNLOAD LINK
  5. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV The Devil's Smile - Demo v.01

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll try and work out the kinks that you mentioned later on. I'm working on something else right now! I really appreciate the feedback.
  6. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV The Devil's Smile - Demo v.01

Synopsis: In a city of Dabaria strange things are going on with both the people and the animals, meanwhile the local gangs are fighting with each other for dominance over territory under the nose of the local police. For Clive, a member of the Obsidian Klaws, none of this means anything to him...
  7. kaleemmcintyre

Hey, I'm making a commercial game and so I wanted to comply with your request to note you...

Hey, I'm making a commercial game and so I wanted to comply with your request to note you before I posted it in order to find out how to credit you, and so here we are. :wink: Please let me know how you'd like me to credit you.
  8. kaleemmcintyre

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Excuse me, but do you think you could reupload how to make these skills work, because when I try to place this text within a skill the game basically crashes.
  9. kaleemmcintyre

Game Editors...

Nononono! That's great, but what I meant is someone to work with a game creator to help them edit their game. From mistakes in the writing/dialogue to helping someone touch up scene.
  10. kaleemmcintyre

Game Editors...

I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere on this platform, but is there anywhere for a developer to go to find a dedicated editor to help them with their game?
  11. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV Resilience of Hearts - Demo

Game Demo: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/723768 - - - - - - Synopsis: Resilience of Hearts is a game about two twin war hounds name Tatsuo and Akio who journey throughout the land of Terrigaia seeking a place for themselves. Their journey inadvertently leads them down the path of...
  12. kaleemmcintyre

Looking for Old RPG MAKER Artist Hanekurabo

This is some of her work. And it was on the Full Seed Material website where I found it. I tried to find it once, but...it went nowhere. The link to their page wouldn't load, if memory serves. Sorry for the late reply, but I've been super busy with my game!
  13. kaleemmcintyre

Looking for Old RPG MAKER Artist Hanekurabo

Hello, I don't know where to post something like this, but I'm looking for an old artist named Hanekurabo who posted a lot of RPG Maker artwork (battlers/faceset) because I am using their work in my commercial game and I wanted to make sure that their work was still free to use. I vaguely...
  14. kaleemmcintyre

I just want you to know that I appreciate your sprites so VERY VEEEEERRRRRY much!

I just want you to know that I appreciate your sprites so VERY VEEEEERRRRRY much!
  15. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV Unwritten Journey

Dialog - I'll work on trying to break up text, but a lot either has to do with 'storytelling' for the game and/or history, so somethings can't really be separated lest you lose the concept of certain stories. Mapping - I was going for a minimalist style gaming. Nothing over the top. Just go...
  16. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV Unwritten Journey

Thanks for playing as long as you did, and for feedback on some of the issues!
  17. kaleemmcintyre

RMMV Unwritten Journey

Beta Release: http://www.mediafire.com/file/38r86hnks1bk2bq/A+Journey+Unwritten.rar Windows Version 1.3 *Bug Fix 1.1 Fixed Window Color *Bug Fix 1.2 Fixed Elemental Wind Class Change Battler *Bug Fix 1.3 Fixed Battlebacks in Frozen Tundra Synopsis: Ancient lore tells the tale of the demon...
  18. kaleemmcintyre

RMVXA Resistance: A Dragon's Quest

Game has been updated as of 3/10/2017 New Update: Fixed Fairy Village in Flower Water. Fixed Troll Keep in Dust Bowl. Fixed Ice Mountain Path. Fix Aria Village Event.
  19. kaleemmcintyre

Thank you! :kaothx:
  20. kaleemmcintyre

Thanks for playing. I'll try and explain some of my reasoning for what happens throughout. 1. Emphatic: showing an ability to understand and share the feelings of another. - in Tai's case, he's a person who goes out of his way to aid others, showing rage for injustice shown to them and yet also...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips