Search results

1. kupo1kupo2

What kind of plugins/scripts are you looking forward to?

Job systems. I love class change RPGs and your scripts were great.  :thumbsup-left:
  2. kupo1kupo2

Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Thank you so much for this. I've all my free time the past few days trying to get SBS working with differing Class battle graphics. This worked out of the box! 
  3. kupo1kupo2

Scripts Incompatible with Luna Engine

Akea Animated (Side View) Battle System http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/37584-akea-animated-battle-system/ ========================================================================== This script works, as in it does not crash the game(when placed above main but below Luna in a...
  4. kupo1kupo2

RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

This is a great script. It's the only one I could easily get to load different character sheets for different classes in battle, then go back to a base one on the field. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips