Search results

1. Neith

Post Your Music

Hello, here's 4 recent tracks from Project C.U.R.E Origins. May not be definitive versions.
  2. Neith

Post Your Music

@ItsAlterity Thanks! I love synthpop, some vintage vibes here. @Jonas Zaggo Thanks! Your tracks are pretty nice, I liked especially Riverbank and Batalha no Calabouço. @Tuomo L The beginning gave me strong New Super Mario Wii vibes (the volcano track) Slight downmoment, at 1:51 the bass kinds of...
  3. Neith

Post Your Music

Greetings, Expanded on a fellow composer's 8-bit track and orchestrated it. @Holland, I want that bard in my tavern, and you've earned a subscriber.
  4. Neith

Post Your Music

Sup' everyone! Got a nearly finished track from my ongoing project, what do you think about it? May probably need a more eventful beginning and some better programming...
  5. Neith

The worst games you have ever played

Does Big Rigs count ? It's so... alpha, that I couldn't even finish a race. I mean, I guess I won and lost a few times, but the game just kept ignoring me... Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on GameCube is the only game I sold before I even got halfway through it. I never felt any fun...
  6. Neith

Bleeding Knife

I'll just add some suggestions if you don't mind. Maps To be fair, it's good, just that it could have been different. Getting a non-repetitive feel often comes from small ideas. In your setting, something like a bed out of a cell could work, for example. Puzzles / Story...
  7. Neith

Mercenary: The Tavern - dark fantasy story-oriented adventure

*clap, clap, clap* If you forfeit this game, I won't forgive you ! :P It's got the rare ingredients a small, dark fantasy game needs, I seriously want to see how you're going to cook them.
  8. Neith

Bleeding Knife

IMO = In My Opinion IMHO = In My Humble Opinion I have just played until unlocking the Guardians' Room. My experience with horror games slows me because I anticipate too much. I just played for 15 min since I was busy anyway... My rating will be about what could be improved. The story...
  9. Neith

Bleeding Knife

Life sentence for a candy ? Legit. I've merely ran around for a few minutes, but I can already say the atmosphere is getting to me. The bloody words, the loneliness. A personal taste suggestion : fill more items with comments, it provides background and immersion IMO. You did it for the...
  10. Neith

Post Your Music

Greetings ! :) Oh my, what a perfect topic ! Since I'm new, here a few tracks I'd like to share. I haven't composed much the past 2 years outside of projects so I don't have much more... More recently, here's a soundtrack I made (along with the sound design) at a jam. It's bleak, passive...
  11. Neith

Another Bard in the INN

Thanks ! :) I should share some music indeed... Hmm... Maybe I should make some first... Oh, wait... I have some... But I should upload it somewhere or something... There's that odd bleak soundtrack I made at a week jam last year (along with the sound design) as well as this student...
  12. Neith

Another Bard in the INN

Thanks ! :)
  13. Neith

Another Bard in the INN

Greetings ! I mean, notice me ! I'm an amateur composer and... that's about it ! I've tried to do everything in RPG Maker XP years ago, but learning every role was too much on my schedule... I've enjoyed RPG Makers game for a while now, so I signed up to get closer to the community and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips