Search results

1. Stridah

TRADE Eternal Conflict high level tile creator looking for scripter-eventer-engine master

Hey guys, So i have created a mostly custom tile set from scratch, that looks really good! I have mapped out the majority of my game, and was working with a great coding guy who unfortunately was unable to proceed with the project at about half completion... This left me in a bad situation...
  2. Stridah

How to come back from a failed project?

Hi guys, It has been a while since i have been involved in the RPG Maker community & lately i have been spending a lot of time thinking about my game & all of the time and resources i have put into trying to make my dream game a reality. I have been working on one specific game for a few...
  3. Stridah

TRADE Eternal Conflict Recruiting Lead Eventer

New Information here guy! I am currently looking to add a highly skilled eventer to our team, our head programmer has had to take a back seat since beginning his career as a doctor leaving us in a bit of a pickle. Currently we have 80% of the main story line quests in the game with a variety...
  4. Stridah

Eternal Conflict

++STORY++ ++CHARACTERS++ ++FEATURES++ ++SCREENSHOTS++ ++Contact++ http://champgaming.deviantart.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ChampGaming/
  5. Stridah

Event above parallax layer

Hi guys, So i have been looking for a script for us parallax mappers that allows us to place an event above our "par" layer with oranges parallax script.  What i was trying to do today was have my bird events fly over my tree tops etc, however as far as i can tell you can not set the event...
  6. Stridah

Script to have event appear above parallax layer

So i have been searching the plugins forums for a solution or js plugin to help me solve this problem, on ACE this was not an issue however i have not been able to find a solution so far for MV. Here is the issue, when parallax mapping you of course have layers, now i need my birds and air...
  7. Stridah

Specific Help With Lighting Effects

Hi guys,  So i am having a very specific problem with some parallax map lighting, i am going to be as  specific as possible and provide as much detail as possible to try to solve this problem.  Please provide specific instructions for dummys as i used a tutorial to do this and am still...
  8. Stridah

[ACE] Help with Viktor's Follower's Control

HI all, I am wondering if anyone can help to solve this problem for me, i have spent the last several hours experimenting, raging and banging my head against the keyboard. So i have evented utilizing Viktor's follower command scripts.  It work wonderfully except for one problem or bug that i...
  9. Stridah

Quick question regarding Victor's Light Script

Hi all, Quick question i have installed Victor's Light Script to add some lighting to my game (I parallax map everything) & a problem i am running into is that the light is going through ceilings, walls etc.  Now if i use the rtp tile set the light behaves as it should stopping at the top of...
  10. Stridah

Eternal Conflict Recruiting!

11. Stridah

Looking for original mac sprite template

Hey all, I am wondering if anyone has the original template for the mac style sprites (not the looseleaf generator).  I will post a sample image of an original mac.
  12. Stridah

Requesting dead mac "style" sprites

Hey all, So i have been searching through the internet looking for some "dead" mac style sprites & i am now convinced that they are not out there (even grandmadeb doesn't know of any).  I am looking for someone who can make a dead mac sprite.  The map i need them for is an over run mine so i am...
  13. Stridah

Looking for "Dead" Mac Style Sprites

Hey everybody, I have been hunting the internet (including many japanese sights) in search of some "dead" mac sprites.  I have a large file of normal standing mac sprites however have had little luck finding any lieing down or killed.  At some point i will be hiring a spriter but i was hoping...
  14. Stridah

Help needed on yanfly's message system

Hey, I was hoping someone could provide some insight for me quickly on a problem I am having.  I am using this script to make my message system appear how it should in vx ace.
  15. Stridah

Quick question on taking tile set out of xp

So quick question, I got xp just so I can use the tiles in my game (if I ever go commercial) I am wondering how I either pull the tilesets out of game to parallax map (I map in gimp) or if they are online any where I have only been able to find the outdoor tiles on inquisitors web page.
  16. Stridah

Half of a tile move able (pixel based movement)

So i have a quick question for you guys,  i have been reading alot on scripts lately and i was thinking of utilizing victor's pixel based movement script as my first real go at scrippting.  My question is, would pixel based movement allow me to make half of a tile moveable.  For instance if i...
  17. Stridah

Using multiple tile sets in same game

Hey all, Quick question I am wondering what the general opinion is on using multiple tilesets in the same game.  The problem I am having is every tile set I find is missing a key element that I need for my game.  So I was thinking of mixing mack and inquisitor tiles together.  Good or bad idea?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips