Search results

1. Sora-to-Mikki

Curtains (RPGMV)

Hi! I'm having little problem with something I want to do in the RPG Maker MV, and i'm looking for some help... The thing is that i wanna do an event where i can open and close the curtains of a window as much as i want, but I don't know how to do it. I mean... I wanna know how to make 2 event...
  2. Sora-to-Mikki

Pushing objetcs for puzzles?

hi, everyone! I'm looking for some help... I want to do a puzzle pushing an object. Let me explain with a example... Imagine a box, in the middle of a room with two doors; one open, where u come from, and the second closed. I want that when it moves to an especific spot, sounds a "click" and...
  3. Sora-to-Mikki

Tilesets

Hi, everyone! How are you doing? ^^ Well, i'm here to ask something, 'bout the RPG maker VX ace (obviously, LOL). And it's about the Tilesets. I'm developing my own and first game in this engine, and I wanted to ask, is there something you recommend me to create the tilesets? 'Cause I'm having...
  4. Sora-to-Mikki

Events...?

Hi, forum of rpg creators!~ I´m new here, and I wanted to ask something to all of u... Is related to the events in the RPG Maker VX Ace (engine that i'm using). I wanna do that when the character step in a space, a even appears. But, here's the problem. The thing that I want to do is this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips