Search results

1. Abagail Asta

Song Of Nine Worlds - Looking for help

Okay this game is in it's early stages and it's going to be a LONG time before it will be done.                                             Trivia What is it in : RPG Maker MV What Genre : Either Fantasy or Si-Fi but probably Fantasy Age Restriction : This game will be child friendly...
  2. Abagail Asta

The no name game (I mean literaly i dont have a name for it!)

hey guys me and a friend were thinking it would be cool to have a game were the player has nothing special to do kind of like harvest moon were you are not that special you just  kind of live a life as: 1) Banker (or other type of money dealer) 2)Farmer (No real limit you just live on a farm...
  3. Abagail Asta

Pokemon Project I need people!

I need some people curently I am on my own. I am making a pokemon game were you travel varios regions I am considering addition of oficial regions but so far I have used and credited pokemon raptors maps again i have credited them and I am doing the rest from scratch that encludes typing the...
  4. Abagail Asta

Pokemon Mapping Contest

Okay so i tried to post this already and firefox crashed so i don't know if it exists or not so dont hate me please. ####################################################################################### Rules: 1 : Do NOT Curse! 2 : Only post one if you have to than post two also if its...
  5. Abagail Asta

pokemon starter kit tutorial for pokemon essentials

I will update this as much as I can. :) saddly I have alot of other things to take care of as well so this is not my first prioraty this is also my first post so dont be mad if this is a crummy post. I DONT CLAIM POKEMON ESSENTIALS TO BE MINE ALTHOUGH I HAVE MADE A LOT OF CHANGES!! so there...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips