Search results

1. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

If i need to learn another way to remove auto attack than whats the point of the plugin? the plugin can do it so thats what i want to learn. QABS isn't even the same plugin as kagedesu's so its misleading to send me there. Btw I had already figured out how to remove auto-attack a while ago...
  2. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Are you talking about "Read User Manual (for version 1.2. build 800)"? nope no mention of how to remove auto attacks. Or are you talking about KageDesu /Alpha-ABS in GitHub? i dont see any mention of how to remove auto attack there either. Or are you talking about...
  3. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

I thought ABS would have coding for this since as it is it looks messy. There's no tutorial for this (I've looked at his YT tutorials) and the creator doesn't answer questions. Also I'm getting a crash when entering a town: TypeError: Cannot read property "push" of undefined when i use this...
  4. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

wheres conditional branch?
  5. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hi how can I remove auto attack? and not be able to attack anywhere (omnifire) while moving?
  6. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

I want to remove auto-attack, how do I do this?
  7. Zombie Waking Up Sprite

Are these free commercial use?
  8. what's wrong with RPG Maker MV sound?

The Product Discussion description: "If you have problems with a Non-RPG Maker Product " since this is post about an RPG-Maker product then I didn't put it there.
  9. what's wrong with RPG Maker MV sound?

Steam comments complain about the sound in RPG Maker MV not function correctly sometimes? what exactly is this problem, examples? One of the comments:
  10. Space/Futuristic Pack for RPG Maker VX Ace

First time I see a rule where I have to answer to multiple people in 1 comment, weird rule but ok.
  11. Wasteland/Fallout/Post Apocalyptic resource pack for RPG Maker VX Ace?

Looking for a Wasteland/Fallout/Post Apocalyptic pack that has lots of content. Any suggestions?
  12. Space/Futuristic Pack for RPG Maker VX Ace

They look good thanks.
  13. Space/Futuristic Pack for RPG Maker VX Ace

No, gonna check it out.
  14. Space/Futuristic Pack for RPG Maker VX Ace

Looking for a space pack that has lots of content. A futuristic pack could also be useful. Any suggestions?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips