Search results

1. Aureus

My game doesn't work for some of my players

Well, we have a demo available.
  2. Aureus

If you enter the link I set in my post you can use "Store Page" button to go to The Tavern's main page. : ) Just so you know for the future how to move around Steam.
  3. Aureus

Hello there. The majority of my players play my game without problems, but some of them can't even start it. Here is a description what's happening to them. Can anyone help me? I really don't know what can be an issue.
  4. Aureus

The Tavern - RPG/Visual Novel hybrid - now available on Steam

For many players it reaches 180 minutes or more. : ) It's very difficult to measure since a lot of content is "hidden" or can be ignored. Basically, the more you look for and the more you engage yourself in the playthrough, the more you get out of it. : )
  5. Aureus

No one from the dev-crew would expect something like that from you. ; ) I'll send you the PM!
  6. Aureus

Oh hi Poryg, I assumed this post is going to be accepted tomorrow at best. : D IS THIS A SIGN? I wanted to write to you personally once the store page would be up. Would you like your a Steam key? : )
  7. Aureus

Hello, fellow gamers! I'm happy to announce that in a couple of hours after writing this post The Tavern, an RPG-Visual Novel hybrid, is going to be available on Steam at a price of 4.99 USD! The game has a lot of text and is focused on plot and immersive dialogues. During the playthrough you...
  8. Aureus

RMMV "The Tavern" looks for betatesters

Now you can find more details about The Tavern on our website!
  9. Aureus

It is time to chill in The Tavern! : ) Follow us on Twitter!
  10. Aureus

My mediocre resources

Holy! This unrolling rope ladder looks fantastic!
  11. Aureus

You're most welcome, fellows. : ) I sent you the PMs. : )
  12. Aureus

Thanks, fellows! I sent PMs to both of you. : ) EDIT: The file was corrupted, but it should be working now.
  13. Aureus

Thank you! We try to add some minor improvements and once we do that, we'll upload a new version and send you a PM. : ) If everything will go according to plan, it will happen pretty soon. Meanwhile, we published a small article on Indie DB about the design choices standing behind our main...
  14. Aureus

I sent you the PM! I hope I'll pass beyond the concept during you playthrough! : )
  15. Aureus

Thank you so much! I sent you a PM. : )
  16. Aureus

The first trailer is now up and running! : )
  17. Aureus

Complicated help request - changing title screen based on in-game events

Full success, the feature - even though it needs some twists and visual improvements - works just as I wanted it to work. Thank you very much Andar. The topic may be closed. : )
  18. Aureus

Thanks to Andar I sort of know now that I need to use Hime's PreTitleEvents with Jackkels's Persistent Data plugin. However I have one difficulty. In my game I have some additional inputs in my Title Screen (most importantly: SRD's Credits). Is there a way to input some sort of "SceneManager"...
  19. Aureus

I want it to use all the saves, not to read just one. As if: from multiple playthroughs.
  20. Aureus

Hello gals and guys! I'm not a programmer myself and even though I found many plugins allowing to manipulate a title screen and the Common Events, I can't figure out what steps should I make to achieve my goal: In my game I have multiple plot branches. Some of the actions made by the player...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolos