Search results

1. Laptopdancer

RPG Maker Birthday Mini Sale!

EDIT: OMG! I'm not the sharpest tack. I double ordered and it removed the deal... Got it sorted. Apologies!! Question though, how do I get the DMG for mac, all im getting are exe files here... I saw something about Steam? Hey Guys! Trying to purchase the MV Engine and Japanese DLC. It's 7pm...
  2. Laptopdancer

Backing secured! Looking to recruit artists. Pixel, character, environment / concept art. PM me...

Backing secured! Looking to recruit artists. Pixel, character, environment / concept art. PM me for details.
  3. Laptopdancer

All the playable characters are L-esbian G-ay B-isexual T-ransgender I-ntersex or A-sexual

All the playable characters are L-esbian G-ay B-isexual T-ransgender I-ntersex or A-sexual
  4. Laptopdancer

And thanks Vexed, I really appreciate your words of congratulation. :-)

And thanks Vexed, I really appreciate your words of congratulation. :-)
  5. Laptopdancer

It appears our game has found an investor! I'm over the moon. Barring catastrophe my dream of...

It appears our game has found an investor! I'm over the moon. Barring catastrophe my dream of being a part of the first fully LGBTQIA content Action RPG video game ever could come true!
  6. Laptopdancer

Fantastic Suggestions AriesFireTiger Clord and starcrescendo!!! But your speaking over my head a...

Fantastic Suggestions AriesFireTiger Clord and starcrescendo!!! But your speaking over my head a bit. If any of you have the feeling to discuss it further in a PM I would appreciate the help!
  7. Laptopdancer

LOL. Thanks for that. I'm talking about what someone would want to see in a presentation. My...

LOL. Thanks for that. I'm talking about what someone would want to see in a presentation. My word means nothing. That's what legal documents are for.
  8. Laptopdancer

I wish I were an artist. My budget will likely need to be double that with all the tiles and...

I wish I were an artist. My budget will likely need to be double that with all the tiles and sprites and still art. :-( I bet your game will be beautiful though. To be the artist and creator without anything in between....
  9. Laptopdancer

Anyone know how to woo investors? I am meeting with one on Tuesday who could see giving me 10k...

Anyone know how to woo investors? I am meeting with one on Tuesday who could see giving me 10k but I'd have to be finished in 18 months!!!
  10. Laptopdancer

Very cool! Good show!

Very cool! Good show!
  11. Laptopdancer

What better way to honor him than to change the world through creativity. That's really why we...

What better way to honor him than to change the world through creativity. That's really why we are all here isn't it... Condolences.
  12. Laptopdancer

Building a media database (a lending library of catharsis) for my counselling clients based on...

Building a media database (a lending library of catharsis) for my counselling clients based on specific life experiences has been complicated. Watching and re-watching 100's of movies that adress very deep human issues can take it out of you. I've cried 4 times today and it's only 3pm. On a...
  13. Laptopdancer

Appeal to their human side. I can't imagine someone allowing you to lose your home in order to...

Appeal to their human side. I can't imagine someone allowing you to lose your home in order to keep your family together on a technicality. That would be grotesque.
  14. Laptopdancer

This is stellar.

This is stellar.
  15. Laptopdancer

For Cut scenes it's perfect!!! How do I do it or is it a script you made?

For Cut scenes it's perfect!!! How do I do it or is it a script you made?
  16. Laptopdancer

Happy Saturnalia Everyone!

Happy Saturnalia Everyone!
  17. Laptopdancer

wunkund, too-urd threest!

wunkund, too-urd threest!
  18. Laptopdancer

Unless swallowing it causes death... :-P

Unless swallowing it causes death... :-P
  19. Laptopdancer

Your like a squirrel with a nut.

Your like a squirrel with a nut.
  20. Laptopdancer

Great game!!!!!

Great game!!!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham