Search results

1. superkoopa

The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty...

The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus...
  2. superkoopa

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Mr. Detective I feel like the length of the laser should be travelling across the whole screen, or stopping when it meets an object (though that may prove tricky).
  3. superkoopa

Cyberpunk 2077

I'm playing on the Base PS4, and it is playable to me. Though ideally I'd be running the game on pc with the highest settings if I could. Though I must say, it's a miracle it even runs on current gen. My thoughts on the game so far is that It's definitely the most ambitious game I've played in...
  4. superkoopa

Amy's Artwork

Your work is always awesome, but I am really digging the use of colour in those sprites. 10/10.
  5. superkoopa

Heya, figured I'd post a little something I've been working on, it's just concept art at the moment really, going for a graphic novel vibe.
  6. superkoopa

@Riazey I went in to it practically blind, I saw it on sale and figured what the heck! So glad I...

@Riazey I went in to it practically blind, I saw it on sale and figured what the heck! So glad I did though, really surprised how good it is.
  7. superkoopa

@bgillisp I think I know what you are referring to, I dont know how it ends story wise, but I do...

@bgillisp I think I know what you are referring to, I dont know how it ends story wise, but I do know the fashion in which it ends. I wished I started the first game on easy, though i've done some grinding and i'm having an easier time now for sure! Hopefully I do get round to playing Trails in...
  8. superkoopa

@DaveTheArakin I've not played them, although I've done some digging on the trails series and...

@DaveTheArakin I've not played them, although I've done some digging on the trails series and I've read that they are rated even higher than Cold Steel. One day!
  9. superkoopa

Playing Trails of Cold Steel for the first time, I had no idea it would be this much of a blast...

Playing Trails of Cold Steel for the first time, I had no idea it would be this much of a blast. Criminally underrated imo.
  10. superkoopa

Tony Hawk Pro Skater has put a serious dent into my game making plans, I must resist, ahh screw...

Tony Hawk Pro Skater has put a serious dent into my game making plans, I must resist, ahh screw it...do a kickflip!
  11. superkoopa

Going through the same thing mate, keep strong for your Nan and family.

Going through the same thing mate, keep strong for your Nan and family.
  12. superkoopa

150% Sprite Scale?

Hmm, you could just copy the left half of the 150% scale sprite, paste it, and then rotate it horizontally.
  13. superkoopa

@Guardinthena Awesome! I'm glad it worked! I've realized that the key to pixel art is to not actually do pixel art lol
  14. superkoopa

@Guardinthena To make the statue blend in more, I would use the pixelise tool found in krita, maybe sharpen it a tad bit too.
  15. superkoopa

Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!

Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!
  16. superkoopa

Animating More Than A Few Frames (For Events)

@CEO1234 The image in your initial post has got it right. Forget about stepping animation as that will repeat what ever is in the middle of the sprite sheet after every other animation, and i'm assuming you don't want that. So using the method in the aforementioned image, you can get four frames...
  17. superkoopa

@fluffymonster I'm honestly nervous, it's been a while since I've made any sprites. Though it's...

@fluffymonster I'm honestly nervous, it's been a while since I've made any sprites. Though it's quite exciting nonetheless, I'm certainly going to have a crack at it!
  18. superkoopa

@standardplayer It's VX lol I've been meaning to get MV, I'm just so used to VX, that at this...

@standardplayer It's VX lol I've been meaning to get MV, I'm just so used to VX, that at this point, I find it a bit daunting moving to another, though I will! Also, I really appreciate the help with scripting, I'll know who to call on in future.
  19. superkoopa

@standardplayer I initially added one propeller, then one more, and another, eventually I went a...

@standardplayer I initially added one propeller, then one more, and another, eventually I went a bit propeller mad! lol and you're right about the details, the sky was working, but just wasn't there yet, I think I've nailed it this time round. I need all the space I can get lol the map is...
  20. superkoopa

@fluffymonster Thank you! still a placeholder, I just added a pirate hat xD

@fluffymonster Thank you! still a placeholder, I just added a pirate hat xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham