Search results

1. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Barbara from Genshin Impact fanarts!
  2. daheji

Front View or Side View?

I voted front-view. My main reason is that front-view battles usually require a lot less resources than side-view battle. As a hobbyist game maker, this is very important because I don't have all the time I want to make games. And I have always been a fan of the battle system from the Pokemon...
  3. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Other Genshin Impact Fanarts:
  4. daheji

What was your fav character in your own game?

My favorite character is Elysée from my very own first completed project Version Fille. My friends and followers have been joking that 50% of my work is about Elysée. Which I think is actually true. This is a faceset I drew for Elysée in my game Version Fille. She is the character with the...
  5. daheji

How did you go about finding your previous project members?

Like Kokoro Hane, it is within my own circle. I used to play an MMORPG called Dragonica (Dragon Saga in the US) and I was in an awesome guild. The guild was quite big so we had a very wide variety of people with different skills and interests. Some of them were interested in game dev, just...
  6. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Some more characters from my projects Version Fille and Version Paradis:
  7. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Thanks! -- Here some artworks for characters of my own projects Version Fille and its spin-off/sequel Version Paradis.
  8. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Hi, I'm back with some new artworks. I've been playing a lot of Genshin Impact these past few months, so here are some fanarts I did for Christmas.
  9. daheji

RMVX Version Fille - Chapter 8 available! Complete episodic game!

I'm sorry that you got turned off by the humor of Version Fille. It is a game that target a certain niche that you don't belong to unfortunately.
  10. daheji

I'm not sure I understand this question. Are you asking if this game has sensitive contents? This game has an adult-oriented and very stupid and kind of dark humor. Hope it answered your question ! By the way, I changed a bit the trailer for the french version of the game: The french...
  11. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Here is Elysée in a school swimsuit. She is still my favorite character from Version Fille and it's been long time since I drew her.
  12. daheji

Daheji and stuff

I'm not a professional but I do know that to get better at drawing, you need to study the fundamentals and use references. I go to google images to get references. Like, for my last drawing, I just searched "Squat" and got a lot of pictures of people squatting. Youtube has a lot of videos...
  13. daheji

Daheji and stuff

There we have Nanako x Sana. Nanako never met Sana in Version Fille, but in Version Paradis, she will often meet Elysée and so, she will eventually meet Sana. Nanako used to scare away every guy she approaches because she is too forceful, but Sana is actually very chill and will befriend Nanako...
  14. daheji

Here is the french trailer of Version Fille Version Finale, french version: [MEDIA] Will work...

Here is the french trailer of Version Fille Version Finale, french version: Will work on an english trailer when I have the time. The game is available in english on itch.io : https://daheji.itch.io/versionfille
  15. daheji

Here is the french trailer ! I'm still working on the launcher for the english version. I'm writing it from scratch again. Stay tune !
  16. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Continuing with the Sana Harem, here is Ryuu and Sana. Ryuu and Sana never met in Version Fille, but in Version Paradis, they will have some kind of bromance. Sana was lacking real male friends in Version Fille. I intend to fix that in Version Paradis. And those three are just there watching them.
  17. daheji

What are themes in your RPG game(s)?

I clicked on Love, Sacrifice, Death and Perseverance. I wish there was Youth too. xD Youth: The main characters in Version Fille are highschool girls. Most of them are just having puberty. Sometimes they do stupid stuff like every young people do, sometimes they struggle with more serious...
  18. daheji

Daheji and stuff

I believe anime style to be a lot more easier than realistic though. xD
  19. daheji

Daheji and stuff

Thanks Finnuval! The second one is also my favorite. I'm trying some semi-realistic portrait. I drew my new OC, Teros here: And for the promo of a new french version of Version Fille, I drew Teros in my usual moe anime style: I think I like drawing anime style a lot more than realistic...
  20. daheji

The game is now complete, with every chapter available to download. Now I'm working to make a launcher to make the several chapters easier to launch as Version Fille is an episodic game. That means, it's several small RPG Maker games. This is what the launcher for the french version looks like...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham