Search results

1. dangerousbob

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

Hey everyone! Those of you that have played my games know that I love political satire, and now I bring you something new! Introducing Mr President, the game where you get to make your own nation! I wanted to make a game like Sim City that was more topical. ---- Engine: MV Playtime: 1 hour (with...
  2. dangerousbob

RMMV North Korea RPG Stop Asking Questions & Get Back to Work!

Hello Comrades! Engine: MV Runtime: 2 hours Adventure/Comedy As you all know current events and lies of Western Media have led to many to question the humanitarian greatness of the greatest nation. So I present to you the chance to play the best rpg game of the workers party of the greatest...
  3. dangerousbob

LAZER EYES 2 RPG!

HERE IT IS BOYS. LAZER EYES 2. As if anyone was waiting for it. Engine: MV Runtime: 20 to 50 hours. Action Adventure RPG Comedy Game is completed and tested. So I was on the race track and crashed, broke my legs and was stuck on the bed for a month. I thought...
  4. dangerousbob

LAZER EYES RPG!

It is the future year 2016:   The endless waltz of Cyber war has taken its toll on the planet, mass production of AI robots has begun. Our hero, Lazer Eyes, was born with a gift- Nano Bots in his brain. His brother, Blue Ray, is jealous of the powers that Lazer Eyes has. Though friends as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N1gStomper58