Search results

1. RMMV In-game database/archive plugin.

Sup, I'm looking for a simple plugin to use for my game. I already tried searching everywhere I could but haven't found nothing of what I am looking for. Basically, I'd like to add an in-game database for my game, where the player can read on lore, characters, enemies (I don't like the official...
  2. Yanfly's YEP_CoreEngine. Display "Current/Max" item in both Shop (Buy/Sell) and Inventory Menus (RMMV)

So I'm using a function in YEP_CoreEngine that allows you to limit the amount of specific items that you can carry (<Max Item: x>), and I like this function a lot as it prevents spamming items or hoarding them. The problem is, it does not display the limit of how much of a specific item that you...
  3. Inventory Subsection Plugin

For RPG Maker MV Before I actually make my request, I want to let you all know that I already know of Ryuk's Add Item type plugin and I am using it for my game, but what it's doing is not enough to do what I am requesting here. So I'm making a game where there are different types of items for...
  4. Problem with ChangeWeaponOnBattle Plugin

So RPG Maker MV comes with a few packages containing various plugins aside from the ones you can get from Yanfly and other plugin programmers. I am having trouble with the ChangeWeaponOnBattle plugin, the changing weapons part of it works fine, it's the additional function it has, changing...
  5. I am having a serious Issue.

Well.... this issue is probably simple to solve and I may look like an idiot, but here me out. But here's the thing, months ago I tried RPG VX Ace's trail version, liked it, then I tried MV's trail version, loved it (Minus the serious lagging but thanks to some plugins that's been resolved). So...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren