Search results

1. Tagumon

RMMV Arranging the Window Screen Layout

I am currently trying to arrange the Window and Screen Layouts, but I cannot figure out how exactly to do so. "Current.png" is what I currently have... and "Want.png" is what I am hoping to achieve... Can anyone help me with this problem?
  2. Tagumon

Sigil Switch Menu System - RPG Maker MV Battling

I'm not sure if this is possible in RPG Maker MV or if it's even possible with plug-ins... But after a long period of thought, I decided to speak up and ask here for Support with this idea. ----------------------------------------------- My idea or plug-in / what I'm trying to do...
  3. Tagumon

Cut-in Images

Is there a way to have an animated character cut-in image, that's basically the size of the whole screen...? Ie:
  4. Tagumon

Sideview-Battler - "Dynamic-Kill" Animations?

I was wondering if there is a way for a battler to play a different animation, or an extended animation only when an enemy-unit is defeated or *would be defeated* by an attack. Examples of this are in Super Robot Wars Z2 Saisei-Hen. The normal animation may be a huge laser beam or...
  5. Tagumon

RPG Maker MV - Dragonbones implementation

I saw Yanfly made a plugin on this, and I downloaded everything and watched the video they put up but I still don't quite understand how it was put in. Is there any tutorial video on this?
  6. Tagumon

More Frames to Battlers

I'd like a way to input more frames for the Side-View battlers. Is there a way to do this?
  7. Tagumon

Side-View Battle Walking

Is there a way I can specify to use a walking animation? Or put a walking animation somewhere on the sprite sheet?
  8. Tagumon

Side-View Battler Movement

I've been using Yanfly's Battle Engine, and I'm trying to make an action sequence. I want my Battler to move to the enemy, but I don't want the battler to just... slide over. I want them to walk, animated. Where do I specify in RPG Maker where the walking animation is? In addition, I also can't...
  9. Tagumon

Sprite Size/Quality

I want to make a battle sprite about this size But I'm having trouble getting a good quality in RPG Maker. I currently have If you have any suggestions, let me know please : |
  10. Tagumon

Help with "Listing," for Menus

So, I understand how to add commands to the command menu, and those basics. I'm trying to make another window/scene that has a list of "Things," and when the player is hovered over a "Thing" in the list, it has a description of that "Thing" on the menu to the right. (So none of the things are...
  11. Tagumon

Enemy Stats vs Player Stats as Variables and Formulas?

The title may not explain it well, so here's the detailed version. Several actors in my game are fond of the whole "Chivalry," and "Morality," thing. I want to make it, so that if an actor in the party is "X" (an integer like, for say, "10") levels above the Enemy they just killed, then the...
  12. Tagumon

Area sensitive tiles?

I want to have a small tent-like shop in my game, that's part of the town. When the player walks underneath the tent, I want the tent tiles to disappear so they can see the floor and shop underneath. However, when they leave the tent, I want the tiles to REAPPEAR so that they can't see the...
  13. Tagumon

More detailed sprites?

Hello, I know I can make Sprites bigger, and use them as long as I follow the sheet ratio, but I wanted to know if I could somehow keep the sprites the same size on the map (approximately one tile) but have the actual file bigger, (so I can make it more detailed and shaded) Is this possible?
  14. Tagumon

Menu Fade?

So, I'm trying to customize my menu, and I've had one small problem. I want the top of the menu to be see through, and the bottom to be black, like in this photo here. I tried putting it in RPG Maker, but the entire background is black, instead of faded. I can still see the Squares though...
  15. Tagumon

RPG Maker MV won't update

I'm trying to update to the newer version of RPG Maker MV, and when I run the updater, it says it hasn't updated and quits... : (
  16. Tagumon

Damage Visuals, Hit Count Etc.

So I recently watched, a YouTube video, and I my question specifically applies to this part here:  https://youtu.be/bZKvrw8tks8?t=2m5s They don't list what specific plugins they used, just the site they got all their plugins from, (ie: yanfly.moe) I was wondering what plugins they used to...
  17. Tagumon

Battle Animation Question

So, Three Questions in One. 1. I want to make my Own Battle Sprites (Just something less Chibi.) 2. I want to make custom animations for those Custom Sprites. 3. For the special attack. I need to Hide the Allies and Non-Target Enemies. Then change the background. (The attacker and the...
  18. Tagumon

Custom Menu option

Okay, so I'm trying to add an option to the menu between "Formation" and "Option" whenever I do this, it says "Window_Title undefined" I want to be able to click the option and it open a New window displaying completed events in the game, for example, the boss's Icon and a description box...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren