Search results

1. Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

The link in the OP is dead.
  2. Having multiple variant sprites of a single enemy type

Thanks, I saw that, but the issue I have is I don't want animated side view enemies, I want standard non-animated, non actor side-view enemies. I assumed it wouldn't work, but I'll have a look.
  3. Having multiple variant sprites of a single enemy type

I want to have multiple variations for a single enemy type without having to make redundant entries in the enemies list. Is that possible using some sort of scripting in the base game, or with a plug-in? For example, I might have a sprite of a goblin and swap out a number of different weapons...
  4. MBS - FPLE MV

That's strange, I just made a 40x40 map and it works fine. I'm just using the stock demo, by the way.
  5. Adding variable to map object

OK, thanks. That thread/resource looks very helpful as well, thank you. I'm trying to build up to a minimap system with a fog of war feature. So I want to be able to record where the player has been/seen. I've done a lot of editing of stuff and adding some functionality to already existing stuff...
  6. Adding variable to map object

This is a pretty simple question, I'm trying to learn javascript/RPG Maker MV and how the core of RPGMaker MV's objects are layed out. I want to add a 2D array to the map objects for my game. This array will store whether the player has walked on a given tile or not: when the player walks on the...
  7. Quasi Movement

How does per-tile stuff like poison status effects or random encounters work with movement granularity below 48 or whatever the tile size is?
  8. Jay's Variable Mix BGM Manager Version 1.0.2

Wow, this is really great, as an amateur musician this is exactly what I was hoping for. A really valuable niche plugin.
  9. VE - MP Levels

That worked, thanks.
  10. VE - MP Levels

I very much like this plug-in, but I can't get it to work. The UI is fine -- the problem is I can't figure out how to give my characters MP Levels. I copy-pasted the following note, and it doesn't work: the character has 0 level 1 MP no matter what I do. Maybe I'm using this incorrectly...
  11. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

What's the best way to not play an animation for an attack when it misses?
  12. Resizing Weapon Sprites

So let me begin by saying I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been messing around with RPGMaker MV for about 2-3 weeks. But I had pretty much the exact problem you had, and did the googling, and that's how I found your post. Big warning: this might have unforseen consequences, so make copies...
  13. VE - Battler Graphic Setup

Thanks for the insight: I actually think I found the issue! So VE Battler Graphic Setup uses a new Sprite_Battler.stepforward() method. The text is:         if (this.inHomePosition() && $gameSystem.isSideView()) {             var move = (this._battler && this._battler.isFacingRight()) ? 48 ...
  14. VE - Battler Graphic Setup

So I love this plug-in, it's really cool, but I think I found a weird incompatibility with Yanfly Battle Engine Core. I'm curious if you have any ideas how to fix it? An option of Battle Engine Core is you can set it to skip the party menu, and start with the first actor's command menu. If...
  15. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

For what it's worth, I solved this after I watched a tutorial and saw how he was using immortal flags. I set my targets to immortal during the setup and took it away in finish and it worked exactly how I wanted.
  16. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I'm having a frustrating problem with an action sequence that otherwise works. It's an AoE attack, and I do "attack effect: enemies" to damage everyone. However, if I kill anyone, the game plays the collapse sound at least twice. For example, if there are three bats, and I kill all three bats...
  17. Printing a Battle Message

Hi -- using troop events, or however, how do I print a text message to the battle message crawl, the one that shows blow-by-blow what's happening in the battle? I have a monster that can spontaneously die at the end of a turn if certain conditions are met, and I want the message "XXX succumbs to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren