Search results

1. ZeroAtEnd

The Iniquitous Gospel (Demo Available)

The Iniquitous Gospel   Introduction       Story   Features 1) Original Music (created by terrabyte303) 2) Lighting script by Near Fantastica 3) Mouse capability gameplay script by Near Fantastica & SephirothSpawn 4) Book like illustrations specially made (in the works) 5) Puzzle mechanics...
  2. ZeroAtEnd

Demos of your games? Getting to know the community?

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the community and I'm excited to grow a part of the RPG Maker family. I have a project on the way, but I want to play and see your creations/art. I want to gain the respect of this community, spreading the word of your creations and giving feedback. And I...
  3. ZeroAtEnd

Demos of your games? Getting to know the community?

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the community and I'm excited to grow a part of the RPG Maker family. I have a project on the way, but I want to play and see your creations/art. I want to gain the respect of this community, spreading the word of your creations and giving feedback. And I...
  4. ZeroAtEnd

HELP! Please help a Noob out!

:unsure: Hello! I'm currently working on my first game. That I hope to have it out some time in October, I'm taking my time on it. But I have so many questions and very little answers! So I decided to ask you guys. I would appreciate some help and pointers. 1) When you draw your own sprites...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren