Search results

1. Visually carrying items - looking for solutions

Hey everyone, there has been something on my mind for some time now and I hope you can point me in the right direction for this "problem". What I want to do is the following: I want the protagonist of my game being able to pick up items lying on the floor (check), store them in the...
  2. Bavarianfly Quest - A Quest for a Beer

"Lots of people sink sat se life of a butterfly is easy peasy, but truly it is not!" ~ Schorsch, the bavarianfly   Accompany Schorsch, the bavarian butterfly, and learn about his hard life in a colorful world inhabited by incompetent humans!     - Multiple...
  3. Map coordinates when clicking with the mouse

Hello, I'm currently working on a puzzle that requires the player to click on an event with the mouse and then click again somewhere on the map to transfer the event to that specific spot. So I tried to store the mouse X/Y coordinates in variables, but the problem is: I only know the...
  4. Checking if Self Switch of another event is active?

Hello! Currently I'm trying to avoid the use of 'normal' Switches and instead try to use Self Switches as far as possible, which I set via Script Calls. Now I wonder if there is a way to check if the Self Switch of another event is set to a specific Value (A/B/C/D). In the Conditional Branch...
  5. A method to replace instead of overlay Tiles B-E?

Hello, please excuse me if this was answered before. I looked but couldn't find an answer to my question. I'm not used to 3-Layer mapping so I wonder: Is there an easy way to replace tiles from B-E instead of adding them on one another? Like you can use Shift with the A tiles and get the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're Vtubers today! :D
treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren