Search results

1. Is there any way to connect my non-steam version of MV to steam?

I am not very optimistic about this problem but I thought it was worth a try. The steam version of MV makes it a lot easier to collaborate with others who also have a copy of it. But I bought it from the Kadokawa website over a year ago and I don't have the steam version. I have the original...
  2. My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch.

My edit of the RTP animated water tiles has a graphical glitch. The side tiles when making sections that go vertical have a line extending into the water. Which is strange because the other water tile I edited does not experience the same problem. Here is a picture of the error: Here is a...
  3. Issues with lunatic mode with YEP_Item core and YP_Newparameters.

Here is the picture of the error message I got. I first got the error when trying to modify the amount of an effect of an item. So, I went back to the sample code given with YEP_Item core. And I got the same error. I assume that I have a misunderstanding of how the plugin works. For Context...
  4. If I want to sell a game for money but have 100% of the money go to charity is it commercial?

One thing I am unsure of. If I want to sell a game for money but have 100% of the money go to non-profit charities is it a commercial game? I am considering possibly doing that for a game I am currently working on although I have not committed to doing that yet. And I am curious if there would...
  5. How are item effects represented in the JavaScript?

How are item effects represented in the JavaScript? I have been trying to figure out how to choose which aspects of an item are randomized when using Yanfly's independent items. I have already read through Yanfly's plugin's code and did not see anything there about it. Although, maybe I missed...
  6. Hello, I am HighTyrol.

Hello, My forum name is HighTyrol. I am college student studying cybersecurity. I have recently started working on my 8th game. Most of my games have been programmed in java. I have about 6 years of non-professional programming experience. I realized that my most recent game idea would be a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're Vtubers today! :D
treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Windows1800s