Search results

1. Official Lost Souls

Currently Playing: 99

Currently Playing: 99
  2. Official Lost Souls

Any writer looking for a team to join?

Any writer looking for a team to join?
  3. Official Lost Souls

It sucks because I can draw on paper, but when I go to transfer it to digital work...

It sucks because I can draw on paper, but when I go to transfer it to digital work...
  4. Official Lost Souls

As well as many other deaths in the game, there are a lot of deaths by hospital equipment.

As well as many other deaths in the game, there are a lot of deaths by hospital equipment.
  5. Official Lost Souls

I have to figure out how to animate getting their legs and head sawn off

I have to figure out how to animate getting their legs and head sawn off
  6. Official Lost Souls

Agh, so much art to make ;~;

Agh, so much art to make ;~;
  7. Official Lost Souls

@HexMozart88 Well... I kill them pretty brutally, comparatively.

@HexMozart88 Well... I kill them pretty brutally, comparatively.
  8. Official Lost Souls

@HexMozart88 Especially if you know the emotional pain given to the characters after the death...

@HexMozart88 Especially if you know the emotional pain given to the characters after the death of a friend/sister/brother/crush
  9. Official Lost Souls

In need of a team for an RPG Horror Game

I look forward to working with you!
  10. Official Lost Souls

Actually yes! If you PM me with your email, I can add you to the slack team!
  11. Official Lost Souls

@HexMozart88 Thank you! God I'm evil to the characters

@HexMozart88 Thank you! God I'm evil to the characters
  12. Official Lost Souls

@HexMozart88I have a team, however, so it might go by a bit quicker

@HexMozart88I have a team, however, so it might go by a bit quicker
  13. Official Lost Souls

Gosh, this project is a doozy of a game. 10 chapters At least an hour of gameplay for each...

Gosh, this project is a doozy of a game. 10 chapters At least an hour of gameplay for each chapter (Most chapters are expected to run at least 2 hours) 20 hours of gameplay+ ~3 hours of cutscenes An unknown number of bad endings, and many characters to design. Well, better get...
  14. Official Lost Souls

Bumping this thread, as I need new team members
  15. Official Lost Souls

School Wall Tileset Giving me Grief

Where can I find this resource?
  16. Official Lost Souls

@HexMozart88 I will! Tileset trouble is happening though

@HexMozart88 I will! Tileset trouble is happening though
  17. Official Lost Souls

School Wall Tileset Giving me Grief

Hello makers! I had a quick question about mapping and using your own tilesets: I have a wall tileset that I am trying to use for my school scene(s), and it keeps coming up with strange results: My tileset is in the spoiler below, if you want to have a look at it: Thanks for taking...
  18. Official Lost Souls

Back and ready to work my tail off! :D  

Back and ready to work my tail off! :D  
  19. Official Lost Souls

Hi Chris, I do have a composer already, but you can never have too many composers working on a soundtrack, especially for a long game like mine, because having many people's perspectives on one piece of music or topic can change people's music for the better. PM me if you want to join
  20. Official Lost Souls

Well, my story is coming along nicely~

Well, my story is coming along nicely~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciifer