Search results

1. Raynar

Automated Battle Trouble

Hiya! I'm having a bit of trouble working out a automatic battle scene for a certain event within my story. The event would entail a character and two opposing characters: I'm trying to have a scene where after some dialogue with the two characters at the bottom (After they've walked up to...
  2. Raynar

Battle Music Change with an Event?

Hey everyone! Is it possible to manipulate a forced battle to use a different battle theme instead of the one set by default in the Project? I'm in the midst of finishing the creation of a Dungeon Boss, but I'd like to have the event that triggers the battle to have a different battle theme...
  3. Raynar

Having trouble with Events

Hi everyone! Could anyone possibly help me out with something I've been stuck on? I've been working on my introduction cutscenes, which have been going greatly, until I got to the point where I couldn't quite figure out how to get one specific part to work correctly, or at all in fact. This...
  4. Raynar

Hello!

Hello everyone ^_^ My name on here is Raynar but my real name is Thomas. I picked up RPG Maker VX on the site known as Humble Bundle, as it was under a short 85% sale which I was able to afford, thank goodness, and I am having a large amount of fun creating my own game! So far I've learned...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE LIKES LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciifer