Search results

1. Official Lost Souls

School Wall Tileset Giving me Grief

Hello makers! I had a quick question about mapping and using your own tilesets: I have a wall tileset that I am trying to use for my school scene(s), and it keeps coming up with strange results: My tileset is in the spoiler below, if you want to have a look at it: Thanks for taking...
  2. Official Lost Souls

Classroom Tileset

Hello fellow RPG Makers! I was looking for a VX Ace tileset that would look like it would belong in a school. What I'm looking for: 1. Floor and wall tiles that would look like they were in a high school 2. Desks and chairs for the students, but make sure that the sprite can fit and sit down...
  3. Official Lost Souls

First RPG game you ever played

What was the first RPG game you ever played? Mine was Mad Father... *Shivers*
  4. Official Lost Souls

Unlockable Chapter System

Hello fellow RPG makers! So, for my game, I'd like a script that makes a chapter system like in the image below: Basically where after pressing "Start", they're taken to a chapter select screen where they have to unlock chapters by playing the previous chapter(s) in the story. It's kind of...
  5. Official Lost Souls

Is there a way to implement a Chapter System?

Hi fellow RPG makers. I have a question. Is it possible to create a chapter system as well as a chapter select screen on the homepage? For example, I want mine to be similar to the one in Corpse Party
  6. Official Lost Souls

In need of a team for an RPG Horror Game

Hello Fellow RPG Makers! I'm making a game similar in style to Corpse Party, but set in a Hospital that was founded in an small American town of Dale. A group of highschoolers discover the history of the Hospital, called Haines Hospital.. After reading about in a book, they decide to do a bit...
  7. Official Lost Souls

Higher Levels Than 100

Hi all, I was wanting to make a game where the levels would continue on past level 100, so that the game could keep going and repeating itself. (No spoilers, sorry!) Is there any way to do that? I would appreciate the help! --Official Lost Souls
  8. Official Lost Souls

I'm having a spot of Tileset Trouble...

I'm in a spot of trouble at the current moment due to tileset issues. I downloaded a Celianna tileset that looks like:  The thing is, I am having trouble getting it to fit withing the 32 by 32 boxes, as bits of the tileset overlap into other tiles, and it makes my maps look weird. This is how...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flortus