Search results

1. saronpasu

NoiseMater "Sazanami"

About This Sazanami is Japanese さざなみ( 漣 ). it mean quiet sea wave. This plugin is NoiseMater. Detects the sound around a device. Output to game variables the volume level or decibels. Usage Controll of plugin-command, and plugin-params. output return to game-variables...
  2. saronpasu

Easter Egg(Secret Command) Plugin

Easter Egg plugin. About: Easter Egg (secret command) features. If input of players command matches secret command then turn on switch. Easter Egg on, watching players input.   Plugin Commands: # entry new secret commands EasterEgg create keyId commands [keyId: secret commands id]...
  3. saronpasu

[GPS]GeoLogger and GeoManager

About This This plugins is for mobile app. Add GPS feature. GeoManager.js is GeoLocation API wrapper plugin. GeoLogger.js is pedometer. GeoManager.js is for plugin developer. GeoLogger.js is for game developper. Settings GeoManager Plugin Params GeoLogger Plugin Params Usage 1)...
  4. saronpasu

MV Plugin Test Code

Hi, scripter. I wrote MV Plugin's test code, and run test. Requirements: Node.js link Mocha.js link Chai.js link Sinon.js link Gulp.js link Step1: Create "NewPlugin" directory, and "NewPlugin/NewPlugin.js" file. Step2: Write "NewPlugin/gulpfile.js". Step3: Create "NewPlugin/test"...
  5. saronpasu

Shared Variables plugin "Chikuwa"

About this Shared variables and control command. RMMV native variables is save on game save data. Shared variables is all save data shared. Usage: Shared variables control only "plugin command". Command format is simple. "Chikuwa (id) (control) (argments)" Examples: plugin commands...
  6. saronpasu

why "locale" valiable is hard coding? please update core script.

why RPGMakerMV "locale" variable is hard coding? i am fan of RPGMaker series. XP, VX, and VXAce. case of VX and VXAce RPGMaker's "locale" variable return "en". RPG Tkool's "locale" variable return "ja". RPGMakerMV's "locale" variable return "en". steam app change settings language "ru"...
  7. saronpasu

InputRecorder

Input Recorder (version 0.0.2) Recording User input. and automatic game play. About This. Recording User's input (keybord, gamepad, mouse, touch). And play record, Auto play from User's input record. Caution Mobile input "multi-touch" is not recording. [KNOWN BUG] Main UserInterface is...
  8. saronpasu

TTS(Text To Speech) Plugin

TTS(Text To Speech) plugin. in game message "\T[hello]". browser speak "hello" on voice. this plugin support only browser. now on support language 'ja-JP' and 'en-US'. script download here
  9. saronpasu

Translate Term Plugin

active change translate terms. first, check your browser language. in game option menu on change 'auto' or 'English' or '日本語' or 'Default'. this plugin is override of rpg_manager.js and rpg_window.js. usage TranslateTerms.js and terms/ja_JP.json terms/en_US.json copy to js/plugins. plugin...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaXD