Search results

1. Lockhart71

[RMVXAce] Game Shutdown Error

I have searched the forum for this solution and can't find my answer and I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I am new to posting but did read the rules. The problem is when I hit Shutdown Game it takes 2 times to do so. Example:  I hit shutdown and the game appears to be closing down...
  2. Lockhart71

EVENTS Reapeating

Hey guys. I am new to the site and currently working on two projects. Here is my second question ( If this the wrong forum I sincerely apologize ) I am a noob and really embarrassed about not knowing this.  :headshake:      Okay, I am working with events and can not figure out to change the...
  3. Lockhart71

Character Faces

Hello. I am a total noob as this is my first post, if it's in the wrong spot forgive me and remove it. I have 2 questions but will only ask one.. I am simply trying to add new character faces in additional to ones like these already installed. I am searching tutorials but thought I'd ask...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince