Search results

1. BILL_NYE_THO

Need a little help with RPG Maker and Sideview Battler Sprites

Safe to assume that over time there will be resource packs released for MV just like they were with VX. Just gotta give them time, they are mostly made by the mods and staff here on our forum. Game just came out after all.
  2. BILL_NYE_THO

Need a little help with RPG Maker and Sideview Battler Sprites

Yeah, the battlers as they are in MV didn't exist before now, so VX resources won't have any compatibility as far as the format of the sprite sheet.
  3. BILL_NYE_THO

Question about weapons and how the game designates weapon sprites

Anyone know which line in the js libraries references battler weapons?
  4. BILL_NYE_THO

Is there any workaround currently, or do we have to wait until someone can make a script?
  5. BILL_NYE_THO

Hey guys, quick question. So I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a way in the database editor to change what weapons show up as what (when attacking in sideview battles) in the database editor. Where does the game reference this or decide it, and how can I override it? Even if I have to...
  6. BILL_NYE_THO

the hefty member plus discount is appreciated. thanks!

the hefty member plus discount is appreciated. thanks!
  7. BILL_NYE_THO

ds plus is out. my face exploded.

ds plus is out. my face exploded.
  8. BILL_NYE_THO

Actually, abyssal, Reggie said it's designed for "5 and 6 year olds," since the 3DS is...

Actually, abyssal, Reggie said it's designed for "5 and 6 year olds," since the 3DS is "recommended for ages 7 and up only"
  9. BILL_NYE_THO

Party Manager

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but what is the difference between this script and the similar one you created a few days ago?
  10. BILL_NYE_THO

Yeah, I feel like all computers can and have been compromised like this for a decade now. It...

Yeah, I feel like all computers can and have been compromised like this for a decade now. It just depends on how badly the person needs your computer.
  11. BILL_NYE_THO

U WOT M8

U WOT M8
  12. BILL_NYE_THO

I am an astrophysicist, after all.

I am an astrophysicist, after all.
  13. BILL_NYE_THO

Player Manager

Thanks for the clarification, Tsuki.
  14. BILL_NYE_THO

Also, always back up your computer before updating drivers just to cover all your bases.

Also, always back up your computer before updating drivers just to cover all your bases.
  15. BILL_NYE_THO

Well, you would need to try a USB mouse to verify if it's a hardware issue. From there, it would...

Well, you would need to try a USB mouse to verify if it's a hardware issue. From there, it would be a good idea to check the drivers. If you're using a PC, go to the control panel and find trackpad options from there. You can also check what driver your manufacturer uses for their trackpads by...
  16. BILL_NYE_THO

Player Manager

Am I correct in thinking this script enables one save file to have two separate parties of actors that do not share inventory? As in, Group A and Group B are each controlled by the player but only one group (A or B but not A and B ) can be controlled at a time? I'm a little confused.
  17. BILL_NYE_THO

I wouldn't know, if you're asking me. I'm American.

I wouldn't know, if you're asking me. I'm American.
  18. BILL_NYE_THO

I love basketball...

I love basketball...
  19. BILL_NYE_THO

Venere & Marte's Resources

Again, very fantastic. I love that your work is so diverse. I don't know many people that can do character sets, portraits, and tiles equally and consistently well. And you can mimic the RTP style very well so everyone can use the resources. Thanks again Venere ! :)
  20. BILL_NYE_THO

I hope when Luna engine is ready I can get my hands on that UI

I hope when Luna engine is ready I can get my hands on that UI

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a tendency to immediately close folders after using them. Every day, I waste soooo much time reopening and navigating through folders again because of that.
Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince