Search results

1. Volrath

X-Noir (Demo available!)

Download the demo here! (v.2.0) Estimated Length: 180 minutes File Size: 64 MB (Requires the RMVXAce RTP) X-Noir is the story of Eddie Humphrey, once an up-and-coming City Councilor but now an alcoholic has-been making a living as a private investigator. The game is a unique combination of...
  2. Volrath

Master of the Wind [Complete RMXP game]

Download the complete game! (v.1.3) Estimated Length: 30+ hours File Size: approx. 500 MB (apologies in advance to those with slow connections...) Special Instructions: This is meant to be the complete version of the game, so choosing New Game will put you in Arc I. If you have completed the...
  3. Volrath

Once again, hello all.

Another new forum, another new introduction. I'm Volrath, a writer and journalist from Connecticut. If you know me, it's probably because of Master of the Wind, the large RMXP project I created with ArtBane and Enkur. I have a new project in mind for VX Ace and I'm looking forward to sharing it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baan