Search results

1. Zack

Community Spotlight

Do you know how sad it is when you see a really phenomenal game, but it never gets popular because it's hard to find under the  piles and piles of all the other stuff? I thought it would be a really good idea to add a new portal in the homepage called "Community Spotlight" that only admins can...
  2. Zack

Looking for member to collaborate with. POSITION FILLED

I've literally Just began a project that Is currently called "Yellow King's Shadow". It is a non-commercial project and I expect it to last around ten hours. I already have plenty of experience using the engine, as seen by my previous and now permanently cancelled project, Frost. It...
  3. Zack

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

Zack's (noobish) Resource Hole                       I've been thinking, there aren't many quality tile shops in the community, and even fewer  that accept requests. The quality of my work is for you to decide, but I accept requests. So, I guess if you like my tiles, I've just created another...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baan