Search results

1. Nella102

How to make arrow pop up on interactables?

I hope the title makes sense. I'm trying to figure out how I can make an arrow pop up whenever you're close to something you can interact with, that way the player can know it's available.
  2. Nella102

Drawbridge?

I've been working on a cutscene for some time now, and there's a part where a man opens a drawbridge. I know I can replicate the tiles with Events, but how would I make them go away and make them return?
  3. Nella102

RMMZ My Idea

My idea starts at the end of the story, rather than the beginning. Our characters are fighting a mysterious looking man in a throne in space, when suddenly one of his goonies knocks them out. You wake up on Earth. You go through normal areas, meet a friend, then suddenly you discover an area...
  4. Nella102

Map Event?

Is it possible to create a map event where you can choose to look at the map, and it'll show an image of the World Map on screen?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackstarrpheonix