Search results

1. Bendyizzt

Starmare's and Bendyizzt's Pixel art...

Hello!!! here, I and @Starmare will post our most recent pixel art for 'Forgotten Eclipse', 'Pureness', and just any pixel art in general, comment if you would like and give us suggestions!!! Pureness characters and battle sprites: Pureness overworld sprites:
  2. Bendyizzt

Did/have you ever made your own au sans?

I made mine recently named 'Radio sans' [WIP Wiki: https://sites.google.com/boynefalls.org/radio-sans-wiki/home] and it took me a while to make a name for him because at first, it was 'Drift sans' and that was already a thing, Shift sans, power sans, etc. they were all taken until I found out...
  3. Bendyizzt

Forgotten Eclipse game dialogue...

[This may be in the wrong thread, I was not sure which one it would have gone in] So, I was thinking maybe I should post the Dialogue in a thread rather than posting it in the place I had been posting dialogue at, here, you will see some of the Dialogue from the up-coming game 'Forgotten...
  4. Bendyizzt

Custom monster sprite help...

If someone can make a custom sprite of this monster that would be helpful, all help is appreciated
  5. Bendyizzt

Edit help for a face sprite...

Here I am again, anyway, I'm asking if anyone could edit and make this sprite a bit better while still having its face already, meaning can someone make this a bit more detailed? all help is appreciated... edit: if anyone thinks it is, no, it's not the troll face...
  6. Bendyizzt

Help with my Team's [or company] symbol...

My Team [or company] is called 'Sobelo' and I had my friend [or artist in training] make our symbol but he didn't like it too much and neither did everyone else in my team, I'm asking if anyone could remake the symbol into a bit better one with the full name 'Sobelo' than it just being 'S', all...
  7. Bendyizzt

Sprite help...

I need help with a battle sprite sheet with sun and moun in it [and if your wondering, yes, sun and moun have feet] I thank you for your help... [Art made by @Citali]
  8. Bendyizzt

What DLC would you like to see?...

I'm thinking of making a DLC for 'Forgotten Eclipse' but which one do you all think should come first? I can't decide...
  9. Bendyizzt

Help for people who need music themes...

Hello, I'm am asking if anyone needs any music themes? but you most likely don't because Music themes are worthless nowadays...
  10. Bendyizzt

Bendyizzt's Music zone

The Beginning: https://tinyurl.com/y95uhuva Welcome to Bendyizzt's Music zone, If you would like me to help/make you any themes, please do request to me, I love helping people... Things I can/will do: 1. I can make Boss/battle themes 2. I can make music from Nes-like music to Nintendo...
  11. Bendyizzt

does anyone remember RPG maker: Fes?

If I'm correct...I remember that RPG maker: Fes was made by the same people as the other RPG maker games...anyway does anyone still play that? I do...and does anyone remember it? it's a 3ds game, so I'm just asking if anyone remembers it and if you do...what did you like about it? I liked that...
  12. Bendyizzt

Boss music help...

I'm making a game called 'Forgotten Eclipse' and I just remembered that I have no boss music of any kind...I ask anyone who will help, please send any boss music and I could use it if it's ok with the creator, thank you...another thing, I also ask if someone could make a final boss theme for my...
  13. Bendyizzt

Can we chat?

I know we can talk and everything but I feel like I'm doing something wrong because this is not a chat room [I think] and I hope I am not breaking the rules...
  14. Bendyizzt

Art, Music, and other room

This is a place where you can get creative, share music, show off your art, and other stuff too! [Just letting you know that there is no inappropriate stuff aloud on here] I take requests [Sometimes] and questions from everyone...I wait for responses and other stuff...[Here's a few things I made...
  15. Bendyizzt

Anyone have any boss ideas?

I have a few bosses already like Elite Dark Head, The Creator, Kandy Pain, The Raidonist [Secret Boss], Darkness [First Form], Darkness [Final Form], and Darkmatter. They all are good bosses but I would like more bosses in my game...Boss ideas anyone?
  16. Bendyizzt

[Game] Stories anyone?

I'm making an RPG game and I have all the Monsters, Bosses, people, and everything...but what's my story going to be? I have no idea what the storyline should be. did anyone get ideas?...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackstarrpheonix