Search results

1. Tuxedo Leila

Interacting with Environment

When interacting with your environment in a game, do you prefer it when the messages are in 1st person, 2nd person, or 3rd person? Is it stated by the narrator, the player, or through a different character? Is the windowskin different from the one used in actual dialogue? For example, when the...
  2. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Art Dump

I'm just gonna dump my art here instead of spamming status feed (my style is so inconsistent argh)   They are big files so beware!   Eyeless           Night Lady     Bedroom Blues   Ralph   Summer Time! WIP i should go to sleep now omg   Fire Lady   Forest Lady   Yu-Gi-Oh! Change of heart...
  3. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Portaits

Hello there! This is where I post my portrait resources. Enjoy!! :) Facesets Portraits ~Elicia ~Maria ~Nora Credit: leilaheliday              Enterbrain For non-commercial use.
  4. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

Hiya! I'm here to share the resources I make! :)       What's New  Modern Tiles Little Mermaid Tiles Horror Tiles   *Tiles* Modern Tiles Horror Tiles Fairy Tale Tiles The Little Mermaid Baba Yaga Forest and Garden Tiles Rococo Tiles (Restaff Feb2015) Snowy Day Tiles Fantasy Tiles...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchMann12