Search results

1. Mega Man Volnutt

[DragonBones integration] Cannot Read property "data"

It was always a new game. Anyways, its this
  2. Mega Man Volnutt

[DragonBones integration] Cannot Read property "data"

So I installed the dragonbones integration by AK or whatever their name was and I ported everything over and replaced the index.html for my project and I end up with Cannot Read Property "Data". What gives? I used these links...
  3. Mega Man Volnutt

Elemental weakness increase per hit (AKA a "chain")

So in FFRK (final fantasy record keeper) there's this pretty useful soul break type called chains and they "lower" the elemental resistance every hit up until it caps to either 99 or 200. It's simple. It goes something like this: Each hit a move does is +.1% damage. So if everyone works...
  4. Mega Man Volnutt

Terry Bogard should be a trucker

Terry Bogard should be a trucker
  5. Mega Man Volnutt

uwe uwe uwe chocoballloooooooooooooooooo chocobaaalllooooooooo

uwe uwe uwe chocoballloooooooooooooooooo chocobaaalllooooooooo
  6. Mega Man Volnutt

Coding is probably just as or if not, more hard than pixel art and art in general. Yet we are...

Coding is probably just as or if not, more hard than pixel art and art in general. Yet we are fine with buying tilesets. I do however think RPG Maker MV is kinda barebones, basic, and meh without plugins lol.
  7. Mega Man Volnutt

All i have to say is to just use whats free. I'm surprised he gave us 10 more plugins plus the...

All i have to say is to just use whats free. I'm surprised he gave us 10 more plugins plus the last new ones. I somehow still have the plugins before they were paywalled (i am someone who just throws plugins into my projects so yeah) so I dont know how hard it'll be with just the freebies.
  8. Mega Man Volnutt

Hey look at that. I have like almost half of Yanfly's plugins before they went paywall. Thank god

Hey look at that. I have like almost half of Yanfly's plugins before they went paywall. Thank god
  9. Mega Man Volnutt

MV: This is an avengers level threat

MV: This is an avengers level threat
  10. Mega Man Volnutt

>Plugin authors are leaving and locking plugins behind a paywall

>Plugin authors are leaving and locking plugins behind a paywall
  11. Mega Man Volnutt

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Ok. I changed it again. The previous would be neat for the 2nd but i dont really wanna drive off sales for POP!
  12. Mega Man Volnutt

YanFly Plugins - cant download

We're in the plugin paywall era now.
  13. Mega Man Volnutt

Alright i chose the one that cant be done with plugins. then again plugins nowadays are pay to use so idk. Wait is this for the next RPG maker or this RPG maker?
  14. Mega Man Volnutt

Weakness or strength indicator. If you hit an opponent with an element its weak to it will say WEAK but if you hit an opponent with an element its resistant to it will say RESIST
  15. Mega Man Volnutt

Did you know? its illegal to say the word Sonic the Hedgehog in all states unless you are Sonic...

Did you know? its illegal to say the word Sonic the Hedgehog in all states unless you are Sonic the hedgehog
  16. Mega Man Volnutt

Opera Omnia: I don't know. we just really like their snazzy uniforms

Opera Omnia: I don't know. we just really like their snazzy uniforms
  17. Mega Man Volnutt

Me: Type 0? We don't even have Mog from FFVI or Guy, or even Rikku from FF X. Why are we getting...

Me: Type 0? We don't even have Mog from FFVI or Guy, or even Rikku from FF X. Why are we getting yet another Type 0 character?
  18. Mega Man Volnutt

Opera Omnia: And our next is from Type 0.

Opera Omnia: And our next is from Type 0.
  19. Mega Man Volnutt

Slightly Altering Yanfly's dualcast code

i guess the ignore means that it isn't possible. which is fine i guess.
  20. Mega Man Volnutt

Slightly Altering Yanfly's dualcast code

Can anyone point me to how I can add a skilltype to the requirement? I looked into the code and i'm kinda stumped on how I can make the ID 1 skill type a part of the requirement for dualcast http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Dualcast_(MV_Plugin_Tips_%26_Tricks)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchMann12