Search results

1. Dragonspeech

That moment when... you discover how to fix something on your own and you cancel a ready set...

That moment when... you discover how to fix something on your own and you cancel a ready set question for a forum. <3 And then open up two other bugs to figure out. But I'm learning! I know what it means when it mentions index, and apparently 0 is a valid number within commands.
  2. Dragonspeech

Favorite Halloween Costume/Memory

It is an unfortunate side effect of current conditions, especially in the US. I was allowed plastic weapons when I was younger. Not so much any more @HexMozart88. Which is as exciting as wet noddles, for a more pg rated wording. 
  3. Dragonspeech

Rainy days make for good production. Mostly just getting through face sets and generating...

Rainy days make for good production. Mostly just getting through face sets and generating battlers/walking for the Main Actor but there's a bit involved setting so that the character can swap classes with Yanfly's plugin, and calling for specific graphic files dependents. BUT I have fallen in...
  4. Dragonspeech

Thanks! That's a neat way of doing things, and I can continue to jot down other random ideas on...

Thanks! That's a neat way of doing things, and I can continue to jot down other random ideas on a sticky note and keep plunking away for how each piece goes in order. Very much like a puzzle in my mind. Again, thanks @Vampire Vox!
  5. Dragonspeech

I feel that I'm way too easily overwhelmed. The problem I think, is the inability to narrow and...

I feel that I'm way too easily overwhelmed. The problem I think, is the inability to narrow and pare down specific portions of the entire game, and I look at it from a large angled lens. Aka The Entire Game. Instead of smaller, and much more manageable portions, like 'Recovery Items', or...
  6. Dragonspeech

Andy Grammer on Pandora, lettin me bounce along with writing. <3 

Andy Grammer on Pandora, lettin me bounce along with writing. <3 
  7. Dragonspeech

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Caramell, well glitching aside, that's a wonderful job! Practice makes perfect. I am inspired to keep on working with my mapping and I may post another if I get some headway and need more advice.
  8. Dragonspeech

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Caramell These are so cute the houses definitely looked well lived in! In the first map I do see the weirdness on the elevation too, but it looks like you had only forgotten the other half of the elevation by the two bottom houses. It is hard to show such a steep slope down from that higher...
  9. Dragonspeech

How many towns/villages/cities are there in your game?

I tend to have very... expansive imagination, though I think I did well to curb everything this time around. Ish. I have 6 villages/towns/cities, and 6 teenier places. Aka little oasis, a hermit, 'roving merchants', and fortification places, by having those 'non-important' places it just seems...
  10. Dragonspeech

Favorite Halloween Costume/Memory

I wish I had pictures! I love Halloween, I love dressing up and one of my favorite times was when I was giving out candy for my entire shift at work for all the little ones with my bestie. He was a pirate (Every year for him, but I can't imagine any other outfit for him with his spectacular...
  11. Dragonspeech

RPG Maker MV Beginner Tutorial Series

@SumRndmDde  @Clementee  RTP is Run Time Package, for the words behind the acronym. Basically it's the default resources (Music, Art, Data) that the program uses for itself and for making RPGs with! I think. Also, Sum, thanks so much for your videos! They have been a big help with...
  12. Dragonspeech

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Uhm. It's been a while since I've actually sat down and made anything. I've scrapped so many ideas and concepts over the course and then I transferred all my ideas over to MV instead of VX Ace. Hah. But anyway, this time around I'm trying to sit down and throw together maps as a starting point...
  13. Dragonspeech

They're super helpful in my chaotic mindset. I have them all over my desk.

They're super helpful in my chaotic mindset. I have them all over my desk.
  14. Dragonspeech

I have a pile of sticky notes now. Bugger me. Hahah!

I have a pile of sticky notes now. Bugger me. Hahah!
  15. Dragonspeech

Favorite Game Features

@bgillisp - That is something that rings so well: Mini-games as options. Yeah you could spend that xx hrs at that blackjack thing to get the bottlecaps you need just to grab that super-powerful-game-breaking item. I know a handful of folks are completionists, or collectors. (It happens to me...
  16. Dragonspeech

Favorite Game Features

One thing I've really liked is the "Building your Base!" Type of thing. Its a great point for additional customization, especially if there isn't... for character generation. It also can double as a place for additional RP type of situations, and breathing life into a party to 'gab during down...
  17. Dragonspeech

Guck. Inactive for pretty much a long time. Whelp that's life! :3 Able to concentrate on hobbies...

Guck. Inactive for pretty much a long time. Whelp that's life! :3 Able to concentrate on hobbies again.
  18. Dragonspeech

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and now for NaNoWriMo!

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and now for NaNoWriMo!
  19. Dragonspeech

My mind is bouncing around in so many directions today.

My mind is bouncing around in so many directions today.
  20. Dragonspeech

Tabletop RPG Campaign overview: Need feedback.

I am in stunned silence at the moment and I'm scrambling for my thoughts... I can actually see this as an episodic anime, and I would love to watch this. It is exactly like Gundam-mech meets magical girl tropes. This is going to turn out as the most amazing little homebrew I've ever heard of.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkamiKami