Search results

1. RZ-Music

SERVICE Any one need DIFFERENT type Music for any of there Projects???

Thank you glad you enjoyed it. It is a special one to me.
  2. RZ-Music

what I already did and yes I can do request... are you working on a project? And if you need to chat you can dm me.
  3. RZ-Music

Hello everyone My name is RZ Music and I am a music Composer that creates DIFFERENT type of MUSIC, And if you are looking for a different sound for your PROJECTS then I am your guy. My strong points are NEW AGE / FANTASY / HIP HOP AND FUTURISTIC music. Here Is a link to my work. I try my BEST...
  4. RZ-Music

FREE EndVoid_ [MV] Recruiting Now! (Looking For Artists / Tileset Artists)

I am a composer. And I mostly make peaceful music. I think I could help with some music.
  5. RZ-Music

Post Your Music

Hey there thank you for letting me knlw about the kick.. And dont worry all feed back is good feed back..
  6. RZ-Music

Post Your Music

7. RZ-Music

Post Your Music

8. RZ-Music

FREE Untitled Project (With some racial/political/religious/dark themes)

Hey there I am a creator of music themes.
  9. RZ-Music

Legacy of the Lost Dragoon

The characters look amazing. Hopefully your game goes good. If you ever want to try some different type of music and not the same old stuff they have in every game check out some of my work. Take care and keep up the great work. Peace and love
  10. RZ-Music

Can I get some feed back on this music?

Truthfully to me music is deeper then just creating for something. For me music is something that connects us to other realm. So when I created any of these music I didnt have anything in mind. I love to create music Free so I can go into worlds that I can express myself deeper then most. I am...
  11. RZ-Music

Can I get some feed back on this music?

Hi there I am looking for some feed back on my music. I am a composer who makes different types of themes. Would love to hear what you guys think of it? Have a great day https://soundcloud.com/richardzelada
  12. RZ-Music

Creating

Creating

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78