Search results

1. Benja

FREE Looking for playtesters for my horror game

Hi everyone! I'm currently seeking playtesters for an unconventional styled game. I currently have 1 out of 3 segments of the game complete, but I'm just making sure that all components function due to the oddball nature of the game! Also a side effect of its strangeness is that save files are...
  2. Benja

Decreasing Hp or Mp overtime in battle?

Himeworks global common event seems to do the trick, although I couldn't get the bars to update in real time, but the bars do update whenever a selection is made or any general interaction happens.
  3. Benja

Decreasing Hp or Mp overtime in battle?

are you referring to MP/HP or MMP/MMP? If the former, then the best way would be to make a poison state, and have the state set HRG/MRG to a negative number. This doesn't decrease every second, but it does decrease every turn.
  4. Benja

Jet's pathfinding script not working for events following other events.

Hi everyone! I'm currently using Jet's pathfinding script in my game for the enemy to chase the player. However, there is a segment where the character pilots an event getting chased, so naturally, I used the following script call in the move route. find_path($game_map.events[3].x...
  5. Benja

[SOLVED] Error with Himeworks' Enemy Action Conditions

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now! This thread can be closed.
  6. Benja

[SOLVED] Error with Himeworks' Enemy Action Conditions

Hi. I'm having some trouble using Himeworks script. I'm attempting to make an attack that damages and inflicts a status effect, and won't use it again if you still have the status effect. Unfortunately, any use of <action condition: 35> or </action condition>, no matter what's in it, triggers...
  7. Benja

How to make a successful defend prevent status effects? [Galv's Timed Button Attacks]

Sadly, that didn't work :\. It adds the state anyways.
  8. Benja

How to make a successful defend prevent status effects? [Galv's Timed Button Attacks]

Hiya guys. I'm having a bit of trouble with a feature I want implemented. I'm using Galv's Timed Button Attacks in my battle system, and I wanted to implement a feature where a successful defend from an attack that would give you a status effect will prevent it from being inflicted on the...
  9. Benja

Enemy emoting to getting hit, attacking, etc.

Thanks, both of these were exactly what I was looking for!
  10. Benja

Enemy emoting to getting hit, attacking, etc.

Hiya. I'm looking for a script that would allow enemies to change battlers based on action taken in battle. i.e. An enemy gives a pained look when hit, then goes back to normal. Or an enemy attacks, giving a face of anger, then goes back to normal. Any help is appreciated!
  11. Benja

RPG Maker shoving all windows into top left corner?

Sadly, that didn't work. I'm at a loss at this point.
  12. Benja

RPG Maker shoving all windows into top left corner?

Hi. it is a harmless bug, but it is incredibly annoying to me. RPG maker is shoving every game window I open into the top left corner of the program (Database, script editor, any events, etc.) It started doing this literally 30 minutes ago, out of nowhere, it just decided to start doing it...
  13. Benja

Old School Music Thread!

If you want a critique of these tracks, I'll review them with what little musical knowledge I hold. Track 1 The beginning of the song is very abrasive, that strange guitar instrument in the background overpowers the rest of the instruments, but once it fades back a bit, you've got a jumpy...
  14. Benja

I HIGHLY recommend futrchamp's music market, reasonable prices and amazing music!

I HIGHLY recommend futrchamp's music market, reasonable prices and amazing music!
  15. Benja

Event after game completion

Ooh! I got this! Let me find the script and I'll edit this post with it... Edit: OK, so a long time ago I asked for a similar script in order to build a "boss rush" post game style thing, and I'll give you a step by step for using it! The first script you need is here. the second one is here...
  16. Benja

SERVICE ConLanging for the building of a world [COMPLETELY FREE!]

Sure thing! I'll await the PM!
  17. Benja

SERVICE ConLanging for the building of a world [COMPLETELY FREE!]

Added a form slot for punctuation!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78