Search results

1. The Lost One

your pet at their best moment!

We got her from the Animal Shelter so we do not know for sure what kind of breed she got. We are thinking she got a bit of a Abyssinian in her. For sure an eastern breed as she is high on the feet. Her head for that profile and she is slender. (She is about 8 years old now) Most normal...
  2. The Lost One

your pet at their best moment!

This is Sheeba our beautiful but arrogant model cat. I call her a model because she is great at staring in the camera and all still. (:
  3. The Lost One

Joined The Crowd!

You have no idea how many times I have heard that :3 I use that name a lot around hehe xD You will get used to it! If you talk with me a lot :D Thanks, Archery is quite a calm sport to do actually :D *Takes the cookies* You are free to come over! I can teach yo archery! I self-taught myself xD...
  4. The Lost One

Joined The Crowd!

Hello! My name is Lost and I am from the Netherlands. About 10 days ago I bought the RPG Maker VX Ace and have been messing around with it since that day. I love it very much and I continue on learning more.  I am not a person that is afraid to test out things. so I try out a lot. I get more...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78