Search results

1. bananatron

Hidden enemies take no damage

Is there a way to have enemies that aren't 'appeared' take no damage with multiple enemy targeted skills? Currently, if I use a skill that targets all enemies, the ones that haven't appeared also take damage. Maybe there is a better way of introducing them into battle rather than having them...
  2. bananatron

Font padding

I'm not sure if this is where this belongs but I'm looking for where/how I'd change the font padding and/or origin for text in the default menus. When using some custom fonts the text gets cut off at the beginning of the selection and it I'd like to give each selection a few pixels more wiggle...
  3. bananatron

Conditional skills by party members

I'm not sure if what I'm looking for can be accomplished with events, but I'm hoping it can. Essentially, I'm trying to make a skill which is used on allies, where the effect is unique dependent on the actor casting it and the ally receiving it (or their classes, whichever is easier). The...
  4. bananatron

Keeping a variable positive

Is there any easy way to ensure a variable doesn't become a negative number throughout the course of the game? My thought is to create a parallel common event that just checks if the variable is 0 or less and resets it to 0 if that condition is met but that may be overly complicated? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78