2. Ryzon

My new website: http://minger-josh.blogspot.com/

My new website: http://minger-josh.blogspot.com/
  3. Ryzon

The Insindious Project [Recruitment] - Closed for Redevelopment

Never got a word back about this?
  4. Ryzon

"EarthBound Style Engine 0.6" (reupdated 1/9/2015) Team Recruitment

I have loads of custom audio and I can do bug testing, FAQ, artowrk, etc. I also can do marketing, production managment, social media etc. I am still getting more fluent in ruby before I consider to be of any use in that department :) My email so we can communicate better. mingerjosh@gmail.com
  5. Ryzon

"EarthBound Style Engine 0.6" (reupdated 1/9/2015) Team Recruitment

Count me in I was looking to assist in making a custom engine to make future game titles and to monetize to fund our team and projects, etc. Add me on Skype man. Skype: Mingerjosh
  6. Ryzon

Free Scripting Service

I am in need of a scripter for my serious project. I offer a serious project with long term goals in mind. I plan to create and market each project we create and fund the team with the monetized earnings. I plan to operate globally but in a organized and well communicated way so that to ensure...
  7. Ryzon

I work 12-8:30 5 days a week EST just so everyone knows. I work 40+ hours a week so most of my work will be done in the morning or evenings. Unless I am off work.
  8. Ryzon

I keep asking to join projects yet the "Leaders" send 2 PM's them nothing. I will assist with this project so long as the team is active, willing to use Skype or hangouts for communication, also willing to stay in touch frequently. Here is one of my old portfolios of work I can show freely and...
  9. Ryzon

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius

I am interested in doing several things to help this project along and share my experience with you and the rest of the team.      I am Joshua Minger. I am 24 years old and engaged, I am also the father of 3 children. I have been in the game industry as an indie developer for about 5 years...
  10. Ryzon

Free Scripting Service

This may be a dead topic. No response from OP for roughly a month now.
  11. Ryzon

[SKY-Nausea-X-] RECRUITING WRITERS & MORE! [JUNE 2014]

I do not see this game going anywhere? No pics of any progress thus far and has been a couple months now.
  12. Ryzon

Calling all Creators

you got skype?
  13. Ryzon

Calling all Creators

Use Gyazo or imgur for all your photos, its real fast and easy to use programs.
  14. Ryzon

Calling all Creators

Can I see a screenshot of the game in progress?
  15. Ryzon

Digimon World Ace: The Lost Symbols - NOW RECRUITING BACKUPS!

Oh yes we have spoken already.
  16. Ryzon

Hope to be apart of this soon. :)
  17. Ryzon

I am a GUI/web designer and can code as well not much on Ruby yet. I have years of experience in game development both 2d, and 3d. With various Engines. I have experience as project leads, as a positional member, and lastly as business management. I can handle task assignments, goal list...
  18. Ryzon

A Composer Is Looking for Requests!

I messaged you.
  19. Ryzon

Pokemon Game (serious people only) [MMO]

Like the title says this will be a Poke'mon MMO game. You must be a serious and dedicated member to join and have a somewhat moderate skill level in what you do. I use to be on the staff for both Poke'mon World Online and Poke'mon Adventures Online. However PAO was not a good fit for me so I...
  20. Ryzon

[MMO]Pokemon:Force[Scripter/Eventers Needed]

We need concept artist and scripters the most now. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78