Search results

1. e463gx

Using skill to gain EXP

Looking for a plugin, or solution, to award EXP to an actor by using a skill. I've looked at skill mastery and the like, but i am looking for general experience for actual level up. I can award the experience to a specified character, but need it to be based on the character that uses the...
  2. e463gx

Gaining EXP through Skills

I'm trying to build a system where an actor gains exp through skill use. I can easily give experience to a certain character, but I would like it to be based on the character that uses the skill. anyone have an easy way?
  3. e463gx

Character Generator Help!

When trying to add parts to the generator, I messed up my Female folders.  My Male folders are working fine, but when trying to create a female model nothing populates, even the default images!  I'm not sure if this is the correct place to request this, but can anyone upload the default...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78