Search results

1. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

i dont see the pictures
  2. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Shades of Battler, Animated (356), DragonBones (148)

Thanks for these, I will love to use it in my commercial project, as soon as it is ready, I give you the credits and a copy of the game
  3. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

TTKOZ Freedom Project MV: New: Binary Data Element Pack

Very good, it is very necessary.
  4. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Tonbi's material factory

Hi, i´m suprise with yours resolces, however have a problem with links broken Object - Stairs and banisters - Castle - Woods -Cliff - Autotile template no worked it.
  5. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Removing Menu Options mv

I would like to know how to disable the menu of the game, I know that it is possible to tweak the confugurations of the Js file, however I have no programming experience.
  6. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

https://tkool.jp/lngmv/download/03.html
  7. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

It's working perfectly now, it was just updating the program!
  8. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

I did everything right, it is not reproducing BGM and video (mp4)
  9. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Hello, how do I post a post to advertise my game project?

Hello, how do I post a post to advertise my game project?
  10. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

TrueClash's Armory

Very good.
  11. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

OH! RPG!

Buying the game are the DLCs free?
  12. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

SE no reproduce in APK game - XDK Intel

I use the Intel XDK program and convert my project to apk, the audio SE is not reproduced, could you tell me why it does not work?
  13. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

SE no reproduce in APK game - XDK Intel

I use plug in from the StudioMoghunter. * In the Intel XDK program I convert my project to apk: I am facing a problem with the reproduction BGM of the game, once it gets to the title screen, BGM does nott start until i click on the title screen to have it started, during BGM reproduction...
  14. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Sorry

Sorry
  15. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Audio Problems with XDK

My problem is that BGM does not play on the title screen, I have to click to play, i use plug in from the StudioMoghunter. It also does not work in my cell, when you start playing BGM in the game and SE disappears all is muted.
  16. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Missing Audio file that doesn't exist

Meu problema é que BGM não jogar na tela de título, eu tenho que clicar para jogar, use plug-in do StudioMoghunter, ele também não funciona. Mi problema es que la música de fondo no se reproduce en la pantalla de título, tengo que hacer clic para jugar, utilizar el enchufe en el...
  17. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Mobile BGM won't load until I touch screen or tap , Title screen

I'm facing the same problem, can anyone help?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78