Search results

1. Red-Pill

Here is something cool.

Just found this pic on facebook. It's pretty cool.
  2. Red-Pill

What are the range of favorite music here on these forums.

Exactly what the title says, make a vote and comment! Please consider other music in a different language under just one genre so jpop and kpop would go into pop. Anyway, give your thoughts!
  3. Red-Pill

Getting 2 battles from on screen encounters.

Like the title says, i'm getting 2 fights from my on screen encounters. I followed redweavers tutorial for on screen encounters so i'm wondering if i may have screwed up some where. Where do you guys think i should look, or have you encountered this before? I can provide screen shots if you...
  4. Red-Pill

Whats up guys, new to the forum.

Whats up, I just recently got RPG Maker VXC Ace through a steam sale and I think I've fallen in love with it. I've been watching tutorials for it and am making my first test game. Any general tips could be helpful but this thread is just to get to know the community. Let me get to it. I've been...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78