Search results

1. Problems with VN Maker

So I've been playing around on VN Maker for the past few hours, testing a few of the commands, and I've come across these issues. Please let me know if I'm doing things wrongly, or if these functions (especially the text one which I feel is very important) are just not implemented...
  2. Ragnarok- Twilight of the Gods

Story With the death of Balder, son of Odin, the series of events known as Ragnarok- Fate of the Gods, will begin. It has been foretold in the Poettic Edda that the world will sit through a 3 year winter, where brothers will turn against each other, war will break out and all morality will be...
  3. How to make a skill useable when dead

As the title suggests, is there a way for a character to be able to use a skill when they're dead? In this case it's a teleport skill that activates a common event, so kinda like Fly in Pokemon. You can still use fly even if your pokemon is dead, but when I tried with my teleport skill, if the...
  4. Falcao ABS item drops affected by knockback

There is currently an issue with Falcao's ABS which I am using, where weapons I am using with blow power (basically knockback) will knock enemies into the wall. If the enemy is not dead, it will not go through the wall, but upon the killing blow, the enemy ends up passing through the wall...
  5. Khas Light effects+ HUD

I'm using Kha's awesome light effects and Falcao's Pearl ABS. But when I adjust the lighting with Kha's script, it draws the darkness over Falcao's HUD, so the HP bars, etc also get darkened. Is there a way to make Falcao's ABS appear above the effect layer drawn by Khas light effects, or...
  6. Falcao ABS question

In Falcao's Pearl ABS, there is a feature where you can give some weapons "blow power" that knocks back the target for X tiles. My question is: is there a way to disable it for certain enemies, like bosses? I've tried Hit Jump = false The scripts can be found here...
  7. Divinity's Edge (early demo now avaliable)

(This game may contain coarse language and sexual references)     Demo 1.15: https://www.mediafire.com/?c8zzbhr4pciqxrw Requires RTP Missing Audio file: https://www.mediafire.com/?7mr30xgi7ygobnr   My attempt at making an epic, open world game like the Elder Scrolls series. Currently on...
  8. Star passability setting not working

Hey guys I'm using the High Fantasy Pack, and already made a few tilesets. At first, none of the passability worked, but I fixed it by adding a star to the upper-left most tile of the B part. Unfortunately, some passability settings are still not working, most notably the star ones. As you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78