Search results

1. TheCosmicSlug

Trouble Using SRD_WalkCharBattlers & YEP_BattleEngineCore together

I'm trying to use SRD_WalkCharBattlers.js with yanflys battle core, and it seems to disable the enemy selection using a mouse. keyboard works as normal, removing SRD_WalkCharBattlers and the behavior is back to normal. Placing SRD_WalkCharBattlers.js above yanflys battle core and the mouse...
  2. TheCosmicSlug

Battle Results - Item Quantities

I've been editing BattleResultsPopup.js from https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/adding-more-things-to-battle-result-pop-up-plugin.48502/ but I'm not sure how to modify the part of code that prints out the reward items. x = 0; y += lineHeight...
  3. TheCosmicSlug

Playtest not working on Ubuntu 18.04

OK so reinstalled my pc this weekend with the latest ubuntu and although RPG Maker MV appears to load fine, the playtest function does nothing. I've not tested the rest of the editor although everything else appears fine, How can I help report this?
  4. TheCosmicSlug

YEP Victory Aftermath modification

I do love yanflys Victory Aftermath plug-in (http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-7-victory-aftermath/) but the one thing that bugs me is having the item/gold drops as a second screen, It seems like unless there are a ton of drops its a lot of wasted screen space. I’ve attached images of how the...
  5. TheCosmicSlug

Plugin to remove empty box at top of equipment menu

I'm trying find a way to remove the empty space at the top of the status, item & eqipment menu. Im guessing I need to make a plugin to over-ride it but im not even sure what that space is referenced as. Anyone got any clues as to how I can go about clearing this box?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78