Search results

1. Kuwabara Germinal

NeoSoulGamer's First Impressions and Tutorials

Thanks again, @Neo Soul Gamer the video was amazing. This first act is more like a tutorial, so the battles are quite easy overall, except by the boss. About the bandits, it is more like @Sauteed_Onion said, they found the lands empty and take the place. As Neo Soul Gamer chose Investigate and...
  2. Kuwabara Germinal

FREE Looking For Testers - Bleeding Sun

The campaign has 6~8 hours.
  3. Kuwabara Germinal

FREE Looking For Testers - Bleeding Sun

Hello! I finished developing Bleeding Sun a few days ago. The game has gone through preliminary tests, and it is ready to be tested by a large group of people. I’m looking in particular for people fluent in English to report any mistake or weirdness. The tests will be through Steam, so it’s...
  4. Kuwabara Germinal

How late is too late to introduce Party Members?

I think that it's never too late, but the characters cant have the same "appeal level". A later character needs something special, something more to have space in my party. I get really attached to the characters I use, I will continue with them even when there is better party formation. So each...
  5. Kuwabara Germinal

How do I make a land vehicle for overworld use

Maybe with https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/custom-vehicles/ or this https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/10/23/mv-random-encounter-conditions/, the condition can be a javascript code, but i dont know a "player is on a vehicle" check.
  6. Kuwabara Germinal

YEP Extensions by Aloe Guvner

really nice work, i will definitely test it later
  7. Kuwabara Germinal

I want to play this game because...

Original artwork will make me try the game or at least look for more information about it online, but only a good game mechanic will make me stay playing it for a long time, the art can be bad or simple, the story can be boring if there is a option to skip. But if the mechanics are solid I like.
  8. Kuwabara Germinal

Snares of Ruin

Your game looks good, the action scene at the docks remember me of shadowrun
  9. Kuwabara Germinal

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

Your battle system looks really dynamic. The animations are good too, that coop attack one is really funny
  10. Kuwabara Germinal

RMMV Hidden Trace (Update : Battle Demonstration)

I like this Sensing System idea, the puzzle can be much more dynamic with it.
  11. Kuwabara Germinal

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Eremiel - Source project now available!

Cool game, i saw it on driftwood sometime ago, i dont know if you improved it or driftwood was having trouble playing, but he make the game looks complicated, but playing it now i liked it, moving and shooting is really smooth. The only problem i have was in understanding the slimes attacks, the...
  12. Kuwabara Germinal

RMMV Easy Lover

i dont even knew that was possible to get this side view style, congratulations, it looks here good
  13. Kuwabara Germinal

RMMV Nevaryth(on hold)

wow, I really like this first person view, never see this in any other place, but i think that smaller hands or some kind of animation that the hands are lower in the screen and just go up when is time to cast or attack would be better, because i think the hands cant be the focus of the fight...
  14. Kuwabara Germinal

Hello my friend, stay a while and listen

My name is Jaime, I am a game developer from Brazil, that is why my English can be confusing sometimes hahaha. I am working on a MV project and trying to increase my knowledge on the engine and what options i have to create my own games, and i think that a forum like this is a good start xD.
  15. Kuwabara Germinal

Working on Bleeding Sun

Working on Bleeding Sun

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kruthanasin