Search results

1. Zireks

Escaping battle leads to a black screen?

So I have an event battle that ends in the player escaping but when it triggers, a black screen is displayed after the battle and I can't do anything. Any ideas?
  2. Zireks

Stopping my own attack (MV)

So I'm trying to develop a magic trivia spell that asks a question upon use and if you get it wrong the attack stops. Obviously I have an event trigger that that asks a question upon use but regardless of whether I answer the question right or not the attack goes through. Infact when I get it...
  3. Zireks

Event upon attack

So for my combat system I need an event to trigger every time a character attacks an enemy. (The event includes a text pop up that prompts the user a multiple choice question and they have to answer it. a wrong answer means the attack fails, a right answer mean the attack goes through.) I...
  4. Zireks

Looking for specific functions

So I've started making a plugin-in for MV called the MathClashSystem. What I want it to do is this: When a player selects the Magic tab in the battle menu (Titled Mathamancy instead of Magic) instead of displaying spells it displays a randomly selected question from a predetermined list based...
  5. Zireks

How Do I Implement JavaScript into MV?

So I'm new to using RPG Maker and recently got MV on Steam. I know that this version of the software uses the JavaScript coding language to make personal battle scripts so after learning the basics I've started to code the stuff I need. However I've ran into a problem. Let me start by...
  6. Zireks

How do I implement my own Ruby code into MV?

So I'm new to using RPG Maker and recently got MV on Steam. I know that this version of the software uses the Ruby coding language to make personal scripts s o after learning the basics I've started to code the stuff I need. However I've ran into a problem. Let me start by explaining what it is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undacova44