Search results

1. Puffer

[MEDIA] new video!

new video!
  2. Puffer

played the vigilant mod today, was expecting some epic daedric quest but ended up getting a...

played the vigilant mod today, was expecting some epic daedric quest but ended up getting a horror game instead D:
  3. Puffer

[MEDIA] gonna go live in a bit doing some parallax mapping. Come join me!

gonna go live in a bit doing some parallax mapping. Come join me!
  4. Puffer

wow that was a pretty disappointing direct for me. I'm sure glad I woke up at 5am just to see it

wow that was a pretty disappointing direct for me. I'm sure glad I woke up at 5am just to see it
  5. Puffer

Happy Lunar New Year! Hope everyone have great time with their friends and family!

Happy Lunar New Year! Hope everyone have great time with their friends and family!
  6. Puffer

RMMV Shora Lighting Plugin (Real-time shadow with heavily optimized lighting) (MV/MZ)

Well then why don't you just get someone to port those plugins for you lol? It's like you go to an orange shop and complain that they don't sell apple. Two things are designed to fit their own purpose and scenario so that they would get utilize the best. You are making yourself sound like such a...
  7. Puffer

RMMV Shora Lighting Plugin (Real-time shadow with heavily optimized lighting) (MV/MZ)

I disagree heavily. I use mainly parallax for basically many years now but I still have to follow the rpg maker grid rule simply because RPG maker was designed with that thing in mind, use it differently and it breaks pretty much instantly. Not to mention how performance and file size heavy it...
  8. Puffer

Shiny new forum!!

Shiny new forum!!
  9. Puffer

@Philosophus Vagus WOW Really!! I didn't even know about the inigo dlc sized expansion and...

@Philosophus Vagus WOW Really!! I didn't even know about the inigo dlc sized expansion and Lucian Flavis!!! Gotta check it out once I finished this playthrough!!
  10. Puffer

I installed Inigo for my modded skyrim playthrough just expecting a Khajiit companion to make my...

I installed Inigo for my modded skyrim playthrough just expecting a Khajiit companion to make my adventure less lonely, but I didn't expect the mod to be this good! The modding community is truly amazing~!
  11. Puffer

@Philosophus Vagus I would love to switch to oldrim but then again I would have to buy the game...

@Philosophus Vagus I would love to switch to oldrim but then again I would have to buy the game so I would just stick to se instead. Also fonv is getting remaked in fo4 engine, that's something to look forward to
  12. Puffer

spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(

spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
  13. Puffer

Ep 5 of SNK is *mwah* perfect, love it so much! The hype and anticipation builds around it was...

Ep 5 of SNK is *mwah* perfect, love it so much! The hype and anticipation builds around it was certainly worth it!
  14. Puffer

I think everyone do lol! It obviously will be better than whatever we are able to create at...

I think everyone do lol! It obviously will be better than whatever we are able to create at anytime honestly, and that's fine for me, at least. I just use it to help motivate myself better
  15. Puffer

Thanks for the recommendation, I already played Undertale and Deltarune to my death already...

Thanks for the recommendation, I already played Undertale and Deltarune to my death already haha, loved them!! As for pokemon the quality of the recent games haven't been great so I just kind of gave up on the franchise now.
  16. Puffer

Silent Protagonist is like my weak spot, I always crave for more game with silent protagonist...

Silent Protagonist is like my weak spot, I always crave for more game with silent protagonist, especially the one with interesting world building, well written story and character.
  17. Puffer

Good luck on your adventure, the series only going to get better with each season!

Good luck on your adventure, the series only going to get better with each season!
  18. Puffer

Finished all 3 metro games today, really love how the game evolves from 2033 to exodus. Truly an...

Finished all 3 metro games today, really love how the game evolves from 2033 to exodus. Truly an incredible experience that I will never forget, hopefully Artyom's adventure doesn't end there :(
  19. Puffer

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone!!
  20. Puffer

Oh wow 2020 is finally ending, I thought I would never see the day

Oh wow 2020 is finally ending, I thought I would never see the day

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akirra95