Search results

1. Derk

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

I'M FREE. It's not everything I wanted, but it is in fact something submitted!! https://mink.itch.io/botanophobia
  2. Derk

New avatar, new me uvu

New avatar, new me uvu
  3. Derk

Lol, thanks. And ngl, I'd probably be like, "Hm, too cute. Better balance it out with Happy Tree Friends-level violence." Lmao I'm probably gonna cut this close. Anyway: That crap by the building Has To Go. Annnd I really had to cut enemies short, but it's okay, I can BS justify it with an...
  4. Derk

Fff. There's now a short optional tutorial. You can take a few moments to view it or wing it (the latter shouldn't be that hard to do, tbh). That box/drawer will never be straight. :kaosigh:
  5. Derk

Me, realizing there's a way I can change things so I have to design less individual locations and the plot still make sense: :kaojoy: Arguably it might make the game even shorter, but I think it does work with the story and give going to the endings kind of a.............finality? I'll go with...
  6. Derk

Thank you! :kaoluv: And 18k words, you're braver than I for attempting that in this time frame. Issues with combat is how I ended up with survival horror rather than action horror, otl;; Game update: did a map, hated it, gonna redo it. I'm also probably going to use the Pop Horror tiles for...
  7. Derk

Despite being sick most of the day (AGAIN) I managed to get SOME stuff done, like mapping. Also more editing on Estrella's sprite.
  8. Derk

Maps for the beginning of the game are like 90-95% done (Existing. Tweaking doesn't count). I'm also now using Jiffy's inventory grid system.
  9. Derk

@motta You had me at "spooky". As an update: I started Estrella's sprite, which should take less time to edit than Lou's:
  10. Derk

Looks: spooky. Flavor: something fruity, just as long as it's not a fruit flavoring I don't like.

Looks: spooky. Flavor: something fruity, just as long as it's not a fruit flavoring I don't like.
  11. Derk

Yeah, I only have the old version myself, but I just used the Second Story DLC sprites and used Waifu2x to upsize them. And no problem. :kaopride:
  12. Derk

Nailed it. Anyway, I ENTIRELY forgot that I have Game Character Hub (the old one) and I can use that for making/editing sprites. That's...okay, not necessarily easier or faster, but the sprites match a bit more as opposed to how I was going to do it. Though I might make my own, for a...
  13. Derk

@Guiguimu No, you're right; it was something I definitely only intended to attempt if I felt it...

@Guiguimu No, you're right; it was something I definitely only intended to attempt if I felt it was 100% done. But I ended up spending all day sick in bed, so I think that was the universe telling me "no" to that idea. >_>;
  14. Derk

Seeing as the worst of it is out of the way.......if I finish early...........I might make a...

Seeing as the worst of it is out of the way.......if I finish early...........I might make a second IGMC game (or try)
  15. Derk

Still tried and failed to get this stealth to work, but I'm at least pretty sure where the problem is, I just can't see what's causing it to not work, because as far as I can tell it should. I'm currently making a thread about it, which......got long, because I'm trying to be as thorough as...
  16. Derk

Man, I wish I only had that few maps left to go, but admittedly I don't have a lot to do. I may or may not also end up editing tilesets for them, or doing parallax (though at least I've done both of those before, to some degree). @Guardinthena So far, now it seems the majority is the issue of...
  17. Derk

My friend's also doing the IGMC, & I asked (jokingly) if I should be helping her, since we're...

My friend's also doing the IGMC, & I asked (jokingly) if I should be helping her, since we're "rivals". Her: "This isn't Cutthroat Kitchen."
  18. Derk

I'm using Yanfly's Button Common Event, and Yanfly's Event Chase Player (with Event Chase) for MV. Either using plugin commands is harder than I though (which...it shouldn't be......) or I overlooked something reading both plugins. And thanks, I'd appreciate the help, if you can. Of course the...
  19. Derk

Okay, I tried to use Yanfly plugins to have a stealth mode you can enter via button press, and definitely broke something. If I don't figure it out by later today, I'll just ask about it. :kaomad3: Edit: I want to add it works in THEORY, just not the way it's supposed to. Pressing the button...
  20. Derk

I'm glad I'm not the only one <_< I can watch a movie like Braindead/Dead Alive while eating, so...

I'm glad I'm not the only one <_< I can watch a movie like Braindead/Dead Alive while eating, so I'm not the best to ask, "Is this horrifying???" bc my tolerance is high

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndjpg