Search results

1. helixmoonstudios

Battle Animation Question and Possible Plugin Request.

Hello everyone! I hope all is well. I had a previous question that was answered by you awesome people so I figured I'd come to you with another. There is a part of my battle system that I am trying to wrap my head around animating and wondered if anyone could provide some insight or a plugin if...
  2. helixmoonstudios

Team Player Battle System Plugin Request/Help

Hello This is my first time actually posting something so if this is in the wrong place I completely understand. I am unsure if what I need even possible and if it is I am unsure if it can be created using plugins or events. As its two things that I feel go hand and hand I will ask here...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pioneroh2