Search results

1. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai Chapter I - Updated to v1.2

Hello everyone! So the first chapter is finally here. Maybe you've been following the progress on here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/41219-a-punishment-for-mai/ but if that's not the case I'll write down almost the same info that's in there.   A Punishment for Mai is a...
  2. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai

Hello everyone, after a long (yeah i must apologize cause it took me too long) time I finally had time to get the game i'm working on introduced here...       A Punishment for Mai is a Thriller based action-rpg game with a horror background atmosphere. You control Mai; a girl which is trapped...
  3. Meguido

Compatibility Add-on between Hime's Equippable Limits and Instance Items

Equippable Limits Compatibility Add-on with Instance Items by Meguido   Introduction A few weeks ago I asked for this compatibility to Tsukihime but then I made it myself. So if you (like me) want to have compatibility between this 2 scripts you can use this little script. Basically it makes...
  4. Meguido

Getting the weapon/armor params?

Hello everyone, I feel really bad with this being my first post in this community... It's not the best way to start :( Well to the point, I've run into a "trouble" I mean, i don't know how or when the weapon/armor' stats are applied when equipping it. I searched in the base script for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov